UDP,Sri,Obx,Mam Mid pipe, Thermal Cl / Magna Flow

latinkings49

:
Mazda Protege 5 2003.5
what kind of gains would this be in a na atx p5?

and of course w/ 205-40-17's yay for low pros... (lowering soon)

yeah cuz i jsut wondering cu im getin al lof this and oh yeah wil lthe upd will damage my car? i think not but i've hear from ppl that it will kill the battery and dim lights.

should iconsider in getinng an optima baterry cuz i jsut bout a new battry for the car.

yeah, that sounds about right...i currently have almost the same setup, except for the exhaust which is stock...but yeah, the udp wont damage your engine...it will underdrive your alternator, probably causing a little more work for the battery, but i wouldnt think that it would drain it...

I had a Ebay SRI with a K&N filter, Ceramic coated Ractive 4-1 header, MAM catted mid pipe, stock resinator & a Mazdaspeed axle back and averaged 115.8 wheel HP.

I now have an INJEN CAI, Ceramic coated Ractive 4-1 header, MAM catted mid pipe, & a Magnaflow cat back exhaust and average 117 WHP.

I have seen several stock Protege's average 95 WHP.

latinkings49 said:
what kind of gains would this be in a na atx p5?

and of course w/ 205-40-17's yay for low pros... (lowering soon)

yeah cuz i jsut wondering cu im getin al lof this and oh yeah wil lthe upd will damage my car? i think not but i've hear from ppl that it will kill the battery and dim lights.

should iconsider in getinng an optima baterry cuz i jsut bout a new battry for the car.

Learning English?

Back