Someone Has to Know!!!!!

jmac2043

So no one seems to have a part that I have been looking for...it is a cheap-ass little interior piece. I cant find the cigarette lighter plug cover for our p5's. I am sure you all know what I am talking about...when you dont have the lighter in that plug there is a little plastic cover. On my old sentra it was a little plastic cover that had a no smoking sign on it. Do yall know what I am talking about? If so, where the hell can I get it? I am gonna contact the dealer soon I just dont wanna pay too much for it bc it is such a little piece.

go to wal mart, seen them there in the automotive secction, and im sure pepboys and advance autoparts has them to, but wal mart 4 sure

Mine didn't come with one, it came with a lighter that I promptly threw out. I just stole the ones out of my mom's 03 altima before she traded it in for an 05 altima.

2002-2004 Altimas will have 2 of them, one on the dash and one inside the lower bin in the centre console.

But this is all just speculation, because you aren't actually going to do this (glare)

go to nissan and tell them,I have one that came in a nissan sentra 02 SE-R

it is small,black and just says 12V on it.

I snagged one out of my dad's Ford Escape. Go to a junkyard and tell them you're looking for a certain interior piece for an Escape or Tribute and just take it off. I guess that IS stealing but I'm sure they won't sell it to you and that's probably a guaranteed place to find one. Good luck ...

Back