Mpg!!!!

hard to say, i get around low to mid 200 with 20 bux i think where gas is somewher ebetween 2.65 to 2.75

on road trips I get 400 miles before the light comes on

I average around 350 usually, though.

Avg 350-370 per tank. Usually about 27.5 or so. That's mix of frwy, rush hr & city with automagic. Not driving tst driving habits either.

I've gotten as much as 405 miles on a single tank with just highway driving.
That was from Full to the Empty mark.
I haven't paid attention to city mpg.

I don't usually follow mpg, but I made it from Macon, GA to Orlando, FL (approx 360 miles) on one tank, and the idiot light hadn't come on yet. I still filled up tho, cuz exits ("service plazas") are 45 mins appart on the Florida Turnpike and it'd really suck to run dry out in BFE Florida lol

From a full tank to when the idiot light comes on I get around 310 miles as well. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I average around 27.5 mpg. That's 80mph on the highway, and spirited back roads driving. It goes down a little when I put my heavier 17" wheels on. Maybe 1/2 to 1 mpg lower, depending.

My light comes on around 300 miles (25MPG).......my average!

I went 268 miles on 8.5 gallons the past weekend (31.5MPG)......with a full car and stuff on the roof for well over half the miles.......

Not bad......

-R

I average 25mpg and have gotten anywhere from 275 to 315 miles on one tank. That is using winter gas and 75% hwy driving.

i get an average of 30 mpg mainly thruway driving and 300-350 miles on a single tank. (i fill up before the light comes on)

there was a big thread on gas and prices and how much ppl are getting a while back, might wana try to look for that

i just got my JDM Flux-capacitor in so i'm really eager to see what kind of MPG gains i'll get with it so i can have something NEW to add to these threads.(deadhorse

jesus, my car is crap then, I got a 02 ES, do you guys think I'm doing something wrong or are the P5 and the ES different? maybe P5 has a bigger tank or something? if not, what do you guys recommend I do about it?

Huascar82 said:
jesus, my car is crap then, I got a 02 ES, do you guys think I'm doing something wrong or are the P5 and the ES different? maybe P5 has a bigger tank or something? if not, what do you guys recommend I do about it?
what are you talking about?

hahaha, oops, forgot to post specs :), well my car goes 250 miles from F to E on city driving, I've never really done a full on highway driving from F to E but I would say its around the 300-335 mark. Now I think my car has a 14.5 gallon tank (not 100% sure on that)
Before this I would get 200, with 40 miles highway and the rest city driving, on a 1991 Subaru Legacy L wagon and that car only had a 12 gallon tank.
I think I'm averaging about 17-19 miles per gallon on city driving with my ES and 17 when I had the Legacy wagon.

pay more attention to how many gallons you actually put in

there's no way in hell you're putting in 14.5 gallons

you're probably averaging 20 city, 26-27 highway

not too terrible, probably about what I'm getting, although admittedly I have a pretty heavy foot

Back