look what i got today :D

awsmp5

:
1989 BMW 325i
guess what i got in the mail today (the first picture) not i'll have a set strictly for everyday/peeling out in and one set just for autox in which i hope to get some falken azenis eventually. i'll be low on cash cuz of these wheels and the hook up for tint i'll be getting this thursday.
on a side note how much did you guys pay to get your P5's tinted?? just curious cuz at one place i got quoted for 220 and my friend's hookin me up for 130-150 dependin on who's installin em. i mean its considerably cheaper so i'm happy :)

and second picture is the 4 wheels i got today plus the old wheel with a dent in it plus a tire. i could start my small p5 tire shop (poke) anyone want sum stock tires and a dented wheel? haha

so now i have 3 stock that came with car and 1 new from mazda from the accident on my car right now with kumho ecsta asx.
3 oe dunlop tires and the damaged wheel with a damaged dunlop tire still on it up in the attic
plus 4 new wheels with no curb rashes with some goodyear eagle tires :D

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 261
  • lots.jpg
    lots.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 187
i tinted mines all the way around including front two windows, only one not tinted is windshield of course, for 160. I also got my moonroof tinted, since it wasnt, or at least i dont think it was. i got prices for 300+ so 130- 150 is a steal

I was checkin out the bikes. Me likey the trails. Got a bakers dozen hangin out in the garage myself. Oh OK, an extra set of tires/wheels are always good to have around too, no matter which vehicle(s) they are for.

haha yeah we got 6 bikes, my dad's into mountain biking so he's got his 2k specialized m3 or something of the sort. light as **** (hanging on the wall) i just got a GT somethin i don't really know and 1 for my mom, sister, brother each and my dad's got an extra one just for the hell of it from a long time ago.

awsmp5 said:
guess what i got in the mail today (the first picture) not i'll have a set strictly for everyday/peeling out in and one set just for autox in which i hope to get some falken azenis eventually. i'll be low on cash cuz of these wheels and the hook up for tint i'll be getting this thursday.
on a side note how much did you guys pay to get your P5's tinted?? just curious cuz at one place i got quoted for 220 and my friend's hookin me up for 130-150 dependin on who's installin em. i mean its considerably cheaper so i'm happy :)

and second picture is the 4 wheels i got today plus the old wheel with a dent in it plus a tire. i could start my small p5 tire shop (poke) anyone want sum stock tires and a dented wheel? haha

so now i have 3 stock that came with car and 1 new from mazda from the accident on my car right now with kumho ecsta asx.
3 oe dunlop tires and the damaged wheel with a damaged dunlop tire still on it up in the attic
plus 4 new wheels with no curb rashes with some goodyear eagle tires :D

Cool and congrats. :) I'd offer to sell you a set of used Azenis, but I only have 15" ones. Are you going to run them at the AI event?

no i wish i could, but i'm goina pick up my girlfriend from the airport at around 11. she's finally comin back from korea after 3 weeks. it was a hard dicision, autocross vs. girlfriend but i havn't seen her in too long :p she won

and the new wheels and tires i got are acutally 55 profile so i'm usin em as dd wheels and i'm gonna kill my kumho's that i got now then get the azenis

Sweet, those will work well with some Azenis for autocrossing.

Tinting the 5 windows on my P5 cost about $180.

P.S. I'm a piece of s*** and need to send you bolts.

tinting was 140 with lifetime warranty.... but i also live in florida where there is a tinting shop on every street down in miami.

khaosman said:
Sweet, those will work well with some Azenis for autocrossing.

Tinting the 5 windows on my P5 cost about $180.

P.S. I'm a piece of s*** and need to send you bolts.

haha (boom01) i keep forgettin bout that too. i'm not in dying need of them so take your time.

Back