Header first?

awsmp5 said:
i dunno man, if you're goin on freeway with speed around 70-90 my set up gets pretty loud. ebay intake, obx, RB. i took a 45 minute trip all highway to a skatepark with my friends today and it got pretty annoying. but i did like the sound when there was a straight stretch and floored it gettin up to 100. a lil risky but o well it was fun. it took forever tho
Not that I do 100 ever but when I don't do 100 mine does a nice steady climb to it. Nothing that sets you back in the seat but certainly not forever & that's even with the automagic. I like the sound, I prefer it to the radio most of the time & when burnt out on CDs with me. O, I have modified 3" ebay SRI w/K&N rc4650 , OBX header, 2.25 midpipe w/Magnaflow hi flow cat, 2.25 ss pipe, resonator & magnaflow race series muffler. It's nice & low & doesn't drone but will set off all alarms in parking garages or even passing cars parked on the street-fun stuff.

Thanks for your input guys.....I commute 30 miles to work everyday. It's not that far but a loud exhaust could become annoying very easily. I signed up for the Thunder header group buy. After reading some of the comments I may only go w/ the header and RB cat-back. I am a little concerned about adding the mid-pipe. Oh well....I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Back