Brakes

ms03protege

:
2003 MSP #694 and 2005 Explorer
The times come to put new rotors and pads on the MSP. I am not really sure of what i want to go with so I was hoping to get some advice and feedback on some rotors that some of you may have. I was thinking about going with slotted rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads. So I was wandering if anyone had any experiences with Rotora slotted rotors since that was the most probable choice or would the rotorworks be better. Thanks in Advance
Paul

Last edited:
ms03protege said:
The times come to put new rotors and pads on the MSP. I am not really sure of what i want to go with so I was hoping to get some advice and feedback on some rotors that some of you may have. I was thinking about going with slotted rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads. So I was wandering if anyone had any experiences with Rotora slotted rotors since that was the most probable choice or would the rotorworks be better. Thanks in Advance
Paul

I have rotorworkz with axxis pads and couldnt be happier....I heard that ebc pads need to be heated up to work properly when braking so cold mornings suck with em...but not a bad pad...Overall Im happy with my set up + ********** has a sale on the rotors

I have EBC slotted and dimpled rotors and green stuff pads and love them. I feel alot more stopping power than stock.

You just missed Jeff@Tripoint's GB... i think he closed it now.

I got front and rear Centric e-coated blank rotors with PosiQuiet ceramic pads ... $230 shipped.

If you're autocrossing, I just can't say enough good things about Carobtech Bobcats. If you can deal with non slotted / drilled rotors, you can get some 2000 V6 626 rotors (Raybestos PG Plus rotors) from rockauto.com for $17 a piece plus shipping. (front rotors only)

Good luck with your choice.

it all depends on 2 things what you plan on dooing with the car and how much $ you want to spend . I have wilwood 4 piston calipers and 13.5in slotted / crossdrilled rotors on all 4 corners with stainless lines . Custom e-brake kit . The price on it though is alittle high at about $3000 for the entire kit

Attachments

• 100_0854.JPG
    100_0854.JPG
    695.5 KB · Views: 171
Back