Cold Air intake

I just bought an 03 P5, and was wondering how easy it is to install a cold air intake????? I was told that installing one would not only increase power but improve fuel economy.

Yes it will increase power and a high flow filter will increase efficiency, but there is a post already going around in circles about this so please for the sake of the mods...search around a bit before posting new topics....look for Final Showdown 2.0 Intake or something should be in the P5 page down a bit....Yeah, and it is just about the easiest mod you can do...

Corksport doesn't make it's own intake????? Are you refering to the fiberglass intake duct??? If so, yes it does something...it funnels more cold air towards your CAI increasing it's efficiency.....It is not a intake system just an add on....

Yeah, the duct is what I was referring to. Also, I know about the search button and how bad it sucks when searching forums. I never have luck on any forums I am a member of when searching. And I don't want to spend four hours going through 15 pages in one thread to see the one post where Corksport is referred to. WAY to tedious.

Back