Pothole Patrol

Hey w/ the record, what, 44 days rain...we all know the potholes from hell start appearing. Post locations and what lane so we know to steer clear of those.

Kam Hwy W. right off the H1 freeway just b4 KFC...there's 2 huge potholes back to back in the fart left lane. If you're going to Pearl Kai right off the H1; you're going to him them nicely. There's really no way to avoid it except to not be in that lane.

Further down, same direction, after Jack 'N the Crack and just b4 Genki Sushi, there's a double huge pothole that's become 1 majorly deep, sharp hole in the far right lane. Don't even bother being in that lane.

H1 W. PC on-ramp going to Waipahu far right lane; as soon as you get on there's a field mine of smaller holes (which appear to be poorly fixed), just b4 the ashphalt turns into the concerete overpass...there's a HUGE, sharp pothole. By all means avoid that lane. That 1 is causing accidents! I'm not sure if they filled it up yet but that 1 is very dangerous! 22nd ave, just in front of diamond head grave yard there's a deep pothole the size of almost the lane going N. I'm not sure if that's fixed yet.

Kam Hwy in front of Home Depot going E. there's a field mind of holes all lanes same for the W. bound lanes. I think they fixed some of the W. bound lanes.

Has Tantalus finally opened up? Well...good luck and hope u guys can avoid any pothole damage! Peas!

Crap, just don't drive in downtown or by Ala Moana or Walmart, it's crazy.

Potholes have been temporarily fixed (half a$$ on many) until the next rain so I'll bump this after the next heavy rains.

Back