tien springs

susamafone

lil' red
:
Red '03.5 Protege5
anyone know if the tien s-tech springs for the mazda protege sedan will work on the p5? im assume they will, but i just want to double check

I don't even know how it will look but the Protege5 and sedan have different springrates and such, so it would sit really uneven. Are you looking on eBay or something? I wouldn't dare buy Teins on eBay after reading the recent discussion about counterfeit teins, every pair I have seen on eBay in the past week has been counterfeit.

somebody is selling them here on the forums. there is the spring rate sheet floating around here on the forums that has all the spring rates of different springs, and it says they have the same spring rate, just different ride heights.

Last edited:
susamafone said:
somebody is selling them here on the forums. there is the spring rate sheet floating around here on the forums that has all the spring rates of different springs, and it says they have the same spring rate, just different ride heights.

Yeah, because they needed to lower the sedan front more than the rear to achieve an even look, and I guess for the Protege5 they had to lower the rear more than the front.

Back