Hi everyone!

SDG

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. I just bought a 02 Protege5 so I wanted to join in the modding fun ;)

Hello and welcome! Lots of good advice to be found here..I will start - pics please! Everyone here likes pics!!(yes)

hey Floridian!!! Check out floridamazdaclub.com too, they meet all the time. There is a Tampa BBQ on April 15th, and a big meet in July. Check out the Florida section for more details on both meets.

Also, check my sticky, here:
http://protege5.com/vbb230/showthread.php?t=123624739

And be sure to take and post pics up, even if all stock. We all wanna see, and you can go back in a year and remember when you had money and your car was stock!

welcome to the forums man make sure that you learn how to search using the search button because if you post up a question that has been cover a million times people will probably end up getting upset lol. Nice choice of car would love to see some pics!!!

Just a quick shot via my crappy camera phone. I call my car "The Torch". ;)

Luckily I already have sweet JL component front speakers so I just need to add a HU, Sub and amp. :) Oh yeah...limo tint is a must ASAP. What is the first thing you guys do to your p5's? Intake? No worries, I am a big fan of the search button. I had an MR2 and a Neon before this car so I am pretty active in the online car communities. I miss my MR2...but I do like my 5, its a fun little car! It will hold me over until I can get my Evo MR..hehe ;)

Last edited:
intake, header, exhaust, springs, sounds, ss and then you say i need turbo thats what i did.

Yeah I will check out the local events. I am out at Ft Desoto now and then on the weekends anyway. ;)

sweet. Maybe I will meet ya on the 15th at the FMC BBQ then.

Sound like you got it planned out. ChefChris has a yellow P5 too. not sure if he can make the 15th meet, but he has done a lot to it...

Good to see new people in FL getting P5's, other than the old farts in Gainesville.

Back