New wheels and brakes/rotors on! (56k is bad)

Albert

:
2007 Black MS3
So, I finally got my new rotors and brake pads on (Axxis Deluxe Plus) and with that, I put on my new summer wheels! Here's some pics for you to enjoy.

Oh yeah, the car is dirty as ass - it's April in Michigan, and it was flurrying while I was working on it today. It'll get cleaned soon enough.

new_2.jpg

new_3.jpg

new_4.jpg

new_5.jpg

new_6.jpg

new_1.jpg

Is that the Pro Racer GN+??

I was trying to get that wheel for my car, in bronze. Impossible to find, so I settled with the Motegis, which I now like better. Wheels still look great, nice job!

brealmp3 said:
would you be mad if i said i wanted to hump your car?
Please do, she could use a good humpin'! And yes, they're the Pro Racer GN+ 18" matte silver with Falken GRB FK451 215/40 18.

Just SPEED'n said:
car looks really good.. love the brakes im thinking of window visors too..

Even when I smoked (4 months without one! WEWT) I didn't smoke in the car, but the visors let you always have the windows open at least a little. Nothing smells better than fresh rain in the spring/summer.

Drop that bad boy like its hot! Yeah that looks nice man, I wish I could drop mine too, but the funds arent there.

It is dropped, on the Eiback Pro Kit.

Believe it or not, I haven't painted the calipers - I just had to hurry on the rears (snow/rain) so I didn't have time to scrub them like I did with the fronts.

Your car makes me want to sell the P5 and get a spicey orange MSP. Those rims are a perfect match. Great job!

dave45090 said:
Are you going to sell your Racing Hearts?
I doubt it. I have the 'Racing Hart' part painted orange, so that limits interested parties, and I'm thinking I'll just hang on to them until I sell it, most likely for the MS3, and then I'll put the 5Zigens on that.

your car looks nice man....

hopefully i can pick up the speed down the street... if not then its between a 89 mustang g/t that runs high 11's or an mp3

Just outta curiousity, where did you get your wheels, and how much did they set ya back (if ya don't mind me askin?)

tunersteve said:
Just outta curiousity, where did you get your wheels, and how much did they set ya back (if ya don't mind me askin?)
I got them from edgeracing.com, and all-told they were a little under $1800 including shipping with the tires I picked. I just found out today that they sent me 2-48mm offset wheels and 2-43mm offset wheels, so hopefully they'll do the right thing and I won't have to bash them on here. It's bad enough that they made me PROVE that they sent the wrong s*** (took pics of the stickers with the wheel info).

Not digging the window visors, but looks great! That huge lip on the rims makes them look a whole lot smaller.

Back