What to do about suspension

Johndg

Contributor
:
02 Mazda Protege5
Whats up everyone. I just got my tax return and I need to either sell my awr 21.5mm sway or replace stock struts. I guess I will replace struts. I was thinking I would get HP's Does anyone know any good places. I found that protegegarage has them for 379+ shipping. Is there anyon cheaper. Or maybe some coilovers that dont cost a raping.
Hook me up with some info. I need to get these ASAP.
Are Ksports still 820 shipped? Their site is down so I couldnt check
Damnit!!! I cant make up my mind. I'm thinking I should just save the money and sell the sway bar. Do you guys think if I put the stock bar back on and use the awr endlinks I wont have to change the stock struts. help me!!!!

How many miles are on your car? I'm assuming you are looking to replace them because that sway bar would probably just break off the tab on the strut?

I installed my HPs for that reason, and got them from Protegegarage. shipping wasn't bad either. I didn't notice a difference over stock, at least strut-wise. At 62k miles, 20k of which were on goldline springs, I thought my stock ones would have been dead (shrug)

Check ebay. Every once and a while some great deals on HPs pop up.

The price you listed isn't half bad, though.

Pretzellogic said:
Check ebay. Every once and a while some great deals on HPs pop up.

The price you listed isn't half bad, though.

that is how i got mine. i keep searching every day or so and found someone selling all 4 and ended up getting them brand new for like 240 with shipping.

Back