Cel on code below, please help

01bluemp3

:
07 MS6
I have never gotten this one on my car. im guessing my MAF is on the way out.

P1170
Manufactuer Control
Fuel Air Metering

Car Symptoms,

Will run in limp mode with a flashing check engin light untill the car has gone about 6 mi then all cyl kick in and its normal, just a steady on cel.

any ideas or input?

Thanks

Frank

Last edited:
shaneMazda2000P said:
witchdocktor still has the problem, i am tryin to help him figure it out now..

:( this has been going on for 6 months now. I'm about to quit throwing parts at the car (O2 sensor, maf, plug wire, fuel pump) and take it to mazda as my car is na at the moment.

I had a bad TPS wire that would ground out occasionally, threw a code for no O2 sensor, tape around the wire and all is good :)

my check engine light just came on and i tried to reset the comp by taking off the neg terminal off the battery for 5 min! it worked for like a day, then the light came back on!! anyone ever have this problem??

mikeski said:
my check engine light just came on and i tried to reset the comp by taking off the neg terminal off the battery for 5 min! it worked for like a day, then the light came back on!! anyone ever have this problem??

do you know what code you're throwing

mikeski said:

That's because you didn't fix what is throwing the code...

Back