Door sills

I emailed Carfield, was quoted $63 shipped for the ones stamped "MAZDA". I'm kinda wary about buying international though.

memo79 said:
I emailed Carfield, was quoted $63 shipped for the ones stamped "MAZDA". I'm kinda wary about buying international though.

That's where I come in...(yes)

gregrego said:
my buddy has light up protege 5 ones.. i dont knowwhere he got them, he said they came on the car.. boy do they look hot..

Yeppers, they came on the car when i bought it last year. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow and post them to show what they look like in the dark. Greg was practically pissing himself over them :D

I'm interested in the non-EL ones that say "Mazda" (ala Carfield). Although the ones that say "Protege5" are pretty cool as well.

Go to Japan, they have Authentic Familia ones for $200 - $250 o_O Fucken crazy. They even have one for the back bumper I believe.

Kinda off topic, but why doesn't anyone make aftermarket roof rack filler caps also? I wouldn't mind carbon fiber ones for example, or maybe even chrome/polished ones if you have that kinda theme going on. Maybe they do exist and I just never seen them?

isnt it just a black plastic cap on black plastic? carbon fiber would look odd i think? chrome would stand out to much?

heh they're in calgary, alberta too. you could've picked them up if you wanted to drive 3 hours both ways.. haha. yeah, wonder if i should tell everyone the secret to it....

Back