Looking for a 03 msp trunk with spoiler

Laser03pro

:
1995 Miata
Did anyone one change to a cf trunk and want to sell theres cause im looking for one? The reason I want to do this is cause I dont think it bolts up to my es trunk and I dont have time to take the trunk off weld in the old holes and repaint cause I have to drive the car. Thanks

Last edited:
Laser03pro said:
Did anyone one change to a cf trunk and want to sell theres cause im looking for one? The reason I want to do this is cause I dont think it bolts up to my es trunk and I dont have time to take the trunk off weld in the old holes and repaint cause I have to drive the car. Thanks

you could just ghetto-rig it like mine, i have black plugs in my stock holes..

these are the only ones i could find that really show the plugs....and you can barely see them.

if you do get plugs check out www.bumperplugs.com they have tons of different colors and match real well, i filled in the license plate holes on my front bumper w/ them:

Attachments

• March 24, 2006 006.jpg
    March 24, 2006 006.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 265
I dunno I dont really wanna do plugs if i can even find me a lid with no holes I might do that then drill the holes and ill have time to paint it. Those plugs look good in the license plate holes tho.

Last edited:
Laser03pro said:
My es spoiler has holes more on the edge is there another more towards the center or something?

theres also a couple holes under this spoiler. no hole in the middle.

Mazdaspeed989 said:
if you do get plugs check out www.bumperplugs.com they have tons of different colors and match real well, i filled in the license plate holes on my front bumper w/ them:

thats a cool site. i'll have to consider getting those to replace the black plugs i have in there now.

mp3wannabe said:
theres also a couple holes under this spoiler. no hole in the middle.

Yeh so is there 3 holes on each side for the factory es spoiler I know the 3.5 msp spoiler has 3 on each side. 1 of them is more towards the center is what I meant is that right?

Latest posts

Back