Black Altezza Taillights?

Thathottt

Does anyone know where I can find these for the P5? I saw them on ebay awhile back and now I can't find them anywhere? Please help if you have any clues? Thanks!

Maybe trade with a member on here that got tired of looking at lights that don't match the rest of his/her car?

Other than that, I would check nopi or something to that effect for those lights.

Thathottt said:
Does anyone know where I can find these for the P5? I saw them on ebay awhile back and now I can't find them anywhere? Please help if you have any clues? Thanks!

go to www.protege323.com click on the BJ series link then go to accessories. this site has a link to pretty much everything for our car. i just found this site and it gives you access to stuff most don't even know is available. i'm pretty positive you'll find what you need out of there. hey, i have the black tail lights and would be willing to trade if you have the JDM ones.either way good luck

hey if anybody will trade me the black taillights for the oem ones.. them pm and let me know cause i really want does black taillights..

-luis-

C'mon people...I know they have to sell them somewhere out there. I have the headlights but I want the taillights so bad now to set the car off. Please, please, please help me!!

ooh ooh I have I have. hehe

I have a set that I bought off of ebay who knows how long ago that I've been wanting to sell for a while but never got around to it. I never put them on. They are collecting dust in the crawl space. When I got them I changed my mind. PM me if you are interested.

If you are in the states I will ship them from the states.

Thathottt said:
C'mon people...I know they have to sell them somewhere out there. I have the headlights but I want the taillights so bad now to set the car off. Please, please, please help me!!

hey (thathottt) go to this site and then click on for sale page they have them on there http://www.protege5online.com/ you have to double click on the picture to see the lights because sometimes the picture wont come up

-luis-

its not that hard to find them for P5, though for the sedan its next to imposible right now??? can any1 point me in the right direction???thx

peace

Latest posts

Back