Raised Rear Spoiler or Lip Spoiler - 2006 Mazda 3 Sedan

TeamCanada

:
Mazda 3 GT Sedan
Hello all. This is my first thread. I am new to this forum and the Mazda 3 world. I hoped I could get some opinions.

I will be purchasing a Mazda 3 Sedan GT (here in Canada) in a month or two, my first Mazda, and am not sure which spoiler to get.

I like the look of the "lip spoiler" and have seen a few of the members vehicles with it. Very suttle but noticeable. It looks as though it extends the vehicle to give it a sleaker look. The "raised rear spoiler" is also nice but makes the rear of the vehicle look to high and bulky. It seems that there are more 3's either with no spoiler or the lip spoiler.

Any opinion is appreciated.

I have the raised spoiler and it looks fine, not bulky. Im gonna drop my car and when I do, I'll post some pics. Should do it in a week or so.

Thanks guys, pics would be nice to see. Wow, two replys with the raised spoiler. I see so many either without any spoiler or with the lip style.

Karma_hunden said:
I have the raised spoiler and it looks fine, not bulky. Im gonna drop my car and when I do, I'll post some pics. Should do it in a week or so.

How much are you dropping your 3. Are you doing it yourself or having it done. If you don't mind me asking, how much is it costing you??

tonyzoomzoom said:
I have a raised spoiler and i really like it ;)

It does look sweet. Now I can't decide. Great looking 3. The little man must love to go for a ride in that car.

Back