Wrecked P5, anyone here?

Why don't center consoles ever give away? I got tboned and thanks to the stubborn center console I ended up with a crushed pelvis.

paranoidxe said:
Why don't center consoles ever give away? I got tboned and thanks to the stubborn center console I ended up with a crushed pelvis.
oh damn dude...sorry to hear that. U doing alright now?

older saturns were s*** for reliability and safety and newer ones not that much better. if that was on the driver side he'd be dead.

its amazing that guy survived in the audi. i can't play the video. bummer

I wonder what the impact speed was. That saturn s*** all over itself, meanwhile the P5 looked pretty good - considering the damage done to the saturn.

hrm...hope my pro isnt totaled...my bags didnt pop but looks a lot like that car...

edit: yes that sat did get effed up!! wow..thats all i have to say. thought they were supposed to be somewhat safe?

if you have any frame damage, odds are the insurance company will want to total it

if I were a guessing man... I would say they were getting off the freeway on a 2-lane exit. the saturn was stopped in the left lane and decided to cut over to right lane as the pr5 was coming along, so the inpact was more diagonal, the straight t-bone. Weird how the air bag in the saturn deployed under side impact condition? Aren't they supposed to go of under front-end collisions only?

Last edited:
DeanSweet said:
if I were a guessing man... I would say they were getting off the freeway on a 2-lane exit. the saturn was stopped in the left lane and decided to cut over to right lane as the pr5 was coming along, so the inpact was more diagonal, the straight t-bone. Weird how the air bag in the saturn deployed under side impact condition? Aren't they supposed to go of under front-end collisions only?
Probably depends on if the hit is rediculos enough, like this one was. Everything else in the saturn's dashboard exploded, I don't see why the airbags wouldn't either.

hey guys, i'm a new member here.. i'm sorry to bring an old topic up.. but i had my p5 crashed in december 2005, i have the pics on my cardomain site.. check it out

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/376648/2

incase u r wondering, the damages were around $4000, but car is fixed now, and i'm happy more then ever

link directly goes to 2nd page, if u go to page 4, u'll c the lastest pictures taken, which were last sunday

mpf1v3 said:
hey guys, i'm a new member here.. i'm sorry to bring an old topic up.. but i had my p5 crashed in december 2005, i have the pics on my cardomain site.. check it out

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/376648/2

incase u r wondering, the damages were around $4000, but car is fixed now, and i'm happy more then ever

link directly goes to 2nd page, if u go to page 4, u'll c the lastest pictures taken, which were last sunday

wow. you hit 96mph in the qurater mile but only ran a 17.4.(poke) hmmm. hmmm. i guess the solid rocket fuel kicked in during the last 100 meters of the quarter. lol:) (omg)

oh lol.. i dunno if its true.. i just saw it once somewhere on a cardomain... the guy's mazda was exactly like mine.. so i figured i'd put it too.. lol

Back