Wrecked P5, anyone here?

saturn forums? my first car was a saturn and trust me, there is nothing to be proud of driving a saturn.

Crap, did you see pic 36?
If ANYBODY was in that seat they must have been killed. (boom07)

JOS3 said:
saturn forums? my first car was a saturn and trust me, there is nothing to be proud of driving a saturn.

I'll second that, I picked up a 93 SL2 for $100, been fighting it ever since. Think I finally have it running now...

It's scary to see how much that saturn folded...

It makes me want to invest in a streetable full roll cage...

My gf has a 200 sl or sl1. and she has already had to dish out just about 2k on maint. on the car. So I agree with what was said a saturn is nothign to brag about.

Matrix said:
Crap, did you see pic 36?
If ANYBODY was in that seat they must have been killed. (boom07)

Nah, that's a Saturn Spec Racing Seat. It holds you in while you're turning.

Yeah no joke Chris, that was a big impact, but that car wtill shouldn't have just given out that badly.

I bet he's on here now or was at some point, cause it seems to have Dave B gauge rings.

jonlong said:
Nah, that's a Saturn Spec Racing Seat. It holds you in while you're turning.
nice.

Nice to see deployed airbags in the P5 tho

lol, those pictures are pretty nice from a quality/artistic standpoint.

Edit: holy crap, I sure hope no one was in the passenger seat!!

Last edited:
da,mn i would have taken the daveb ring's out those thing's are priceless around here!!

holy s***...thought saturn was all about safe cars?

he could have got the street unit rings off ebay....never involved with madzda forums..

Those aren't street rings, they're not shiny enough. Those are brushed dave B rings. I guess he could have brushed them, but I'm betting they're daveB rings.

i havnt seen a set of street rings so idk how they look...seems to be too much of a pita to brush and if he never was on here i doubt he would know. so that pretty much means it was someone on here at some point. that car atleast...maybe not the current owner.

good find miller!

my goodness. u guys see the mazda 3 that got squished between a bus, semi and a cement meridian ? it was on the news about a week back, now thast a good car cuz the guy walked away with a scratch on his forehead.

the DaveB rings are those rings around the guages?

Back