My P5 got some color!

02MazPro5

:
02 Protege5
Over the weekend I gave my wagon some color. Forget sray paint I when out and got Red Velvet. Check it out.

I still have 2 other peices to do. Yes my car is Dark Blue but I like the Red theme with it. It's something different. Also you will notice I got rid of the stock shifter setup and gave it the Audi look with a circular.

Here are some pics. Hope you enjoy!

P1011238.JPG

P1011239.JPG

P1011240.JPG

P1011241.JPG

P1011242.JPG

02MazPro5 said:
There are a few things I have to fix on it but overall I like how it looks!
The round shifter mod looks awesome but..otherwise (shocked) :wtf:(notcool)

interesting... don't really like velvet in certain places like on the shifter plate and the cd box... or whatever it's called. think it would feel weird too.

I really like it.....I think it might look better with maybe some different seats (like red in the seat), and maybe a little more red trim in the dash too or something. But nice work. I really like the circle shifter and would love to do something like that!

good to see peoples w/ some new style.....Red Velvet on the door in fine....but otherwise is weired.......

Yeah it can be weird at first but you'd like it if you saw it. I do plan to give the Dash some color soon. Also I have in the works some Red/Black Racing seats with 4 point harness. Thanks for the comments good and bad.

may be off topic, but hey where'd you get those rubber floor mats? i hate the carpet ones with a passion

02MazPro5 said:
Yeah it can be weird at first but you'd like it if you saw it. I do plan to give the Dash some color soon. Also I have in the works some Red/Black Racing seats with 4 point harness. Thanks for the comments good and bad.
Dude that would set it off nice!:) Hope to see pics soon(first)

The mats came with the car when I bought it. Not sure where you could get them. Who ever had it before me probably got them at the dealer or e-bay.

Yeah Just there will be more red soon, just gotta save. That and get a job.... The job hunt has been tough......

Back