Goodbye MSP, Hello RX8

mdaj

:
car
Left the Mazdaspeed family and went to the Rotary family. I had fun with the Protege and it was a truly great car. At times I miss it. The Protege wasn't heavily modded. Just a few mods to help with the balance and improve from factory. I was able to get a GREAT deal on a used 05 Brilliant Black RX-8 GT 6spd. Red/Black leather with Nav. In the past month of ownership I have added OEM clear corners w/ stealth bulbs, Eibach Pro-Kit, Green filter replacement w/ intake modding and 15% window tint. Hope you like

RIP MSP
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

New Ride

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

you told me you were going RWD at HIN KC, i was wondering what i was gonna see you end up in...

Nice choice! I bet that NAV makes you feel all sorts of sexy when you drive around!

daedalus said:
you told me you were going RWD at HIN KC, i was wondering what i was gonna see you end up in...

Nice choice! I bet that NAV makes you feel all sorts of sexy when you drive around!

Haha, yep. I was close to getting a Z but didn't work for me as a daily and 3 members in my club has one. Your ride is looking sweet btw (thumb)

nice car, it's what I'm looking to upgrade to when I eventually get a job :p

As of right now, it'll either be a new Mazda3 sedan or a slightly used RX8. I just can't see myself leaving Mazda. :)

I recently upgraded to a new '06 Mustang GT. 5 spd, Torch Red with red leather. Gotta love 300hp and 320 ft. lbs. of tourque! Congrats, I was really looking at those, too.

congrats on the 8. the gf is getting one in may. sucks to see them bring the rx to and end. maybe they will reconsider. at least you have one of the last.

jp

Back