wastegate question/o2 clamp question

zinx

:
P5
hello

1. i have tial 35mm wastegate, it has 2 nippes one on top and one on side.. i believe side one has to be connected to turbine, but where does the top one connected to?

2. i have insturction for o2 clamp question but it does not make any sense to me... where could i get the instruction for o2 clamp installation??

thanks in advance

turbo outlet port ----> inlet side of Boost Controller
Outlet side of Boost controller ----> to side of wastegate...
leave top nipple open

Ok, so I was bored at work...
o2mod.gif

The RED wire there represents the Pink/Blue you are actually looking for at pinout #60. Your going to completely cut this wire to put the o2 modifier in line with it.

The instructions also tell you to crimp the power and ground into the ECU as well... this is up to you.

It's not a pro diagram, but I'm a visual learner so maybe it'll help ya.

Wes said:
The valve on the top you can just leave it vent to the atmosphere. Otherwise it would be connected to a MBC/EBC....

Where's you get the instructions from? Flyin Miata?

http://www.flyinmiata.com/support/instructions/ecu/M2_O2_pressure_switch.pdf
On the last page..
It basically just goes inline with your o2 sensor wire. I forget the colors.

the instruction seems to be identical with the FM one.. i have the spool kit, and one of the instruction page so i assume my o2 clamp is from Fm..

Wes said:
Ok, so I was bored at work...
o2mod.gif

The RED wire there represents the Pink/Blue you are actually looking for at pinout #60. Your going to completely cut this wire to put the o2 modifier in line with it.

The instructions also tell you to crimp the power and ground into the ECU as well... this is up to you.

It's not a pro diagram, but I'm a visual learner so maybe it'll help ya.

oh... thanks.. now i know how it goes.. i was lil comfused with the colors.. but your diagram def. helps me a LOT!!

thanks

Latest posts

Back