5 miles from 100,000

brealmp3

:
2001 Mazda Protege MP3
yea so after my drive to work this morning i'm just a few short from rolling over 100,000! i must say that i am looking forward to the next 100,000! i love this car (first)

i pulled in the driveway last night and it was at like 100,012. i was gonna try to get a pic of the odometer but taco bell was running through me.

brealmp3 said:
yea so after my drive to work this morning i'm just a few short from rolling over 100,000! i must say that i am looking forward to the next 100,000! i love this car (first)

Damn 100,000!!!! I am north of 42,000 on mine and I drive it everyday. Do you take trips from coast to coast 5 times a year to rack up such miles?? Please fill me in on what you have replaced on the car as you got up to 100,000 miles-IE clutch,tranny,front end, etc???

Pete

it's called i live in the country and have at least a 30 mile ride to any city with anything to do. well lucky me, the previous owner and her friends stripped the car of everything that made the mp3 an mp3 so in my quest to return her back to her original self i've replaced about everything with the same stuff or at least aftermarket since i went boosted!

Back