Worthless people

Mike R

Contributor
Som, I got my 5 back friday. It looks horrible. The front end is misaligned, the lights are all messed up, there is paint and large chuncks of dirt in the paint, and the goddamn core support looks like they used bubble gum to put in the piece they cut out of a new one.

I am so disgusted it is not funny. And of course the wife thinks it looks fine.

So, since the wife doesn't care, I am parting it out and returning it to stock.

I will be informing the insurance company and bodyshop of my disgust.

(pissed)

So it's been fun....

Last edited:
Yes, double guaranteed. I will be calling monday and ripping both the insurance company and bodyshop a new one. I could care less about getting it fixed. I do not have the time to be without the car and paying for a rental. I would rather have a cahs settlement and leave the car as is. Hell, if they can't do it right the first time, they won't do it right the next time, no matter how much I b****. I found that out with the Mazda dealer when I bought the car. Sent the car back 4 times to get it prepped when it was delivered, after that I got fed up with waiting for 3 hours with my 2 kids and left. I mean how ******* hard is it to wash a car?

dominoy2k1 said:
one question, did you inspect the car before you took delivery of it?
Do to logistics, schedules & rat race in general, I bet he wasn't the one who even picked it up. I bet the wife picked it up & he got to inspect it after it was home. Again, you should not be able to tell anything ever happened after a dealer repair of any type. Anything less is exactly as he called it...WORTHLESS. Sorry about your typical dealer experiences. Just sucks ass.

Last edited:
Mike R said:
Som, I got my 5 back friday. It looks horrible. The front end is misaligned, the lights are all messed up, there is paint and large chuncks of dirt in the paint, and the goddamn core support looks like they used bubble gum to put in the piece they cut out of a new one.

I am so disgusted it is not funny. And of course the wife thinks it looks fine.

So, since the wife doesn't care, I am parting it out and returning it to stock.

I will be informing the insurance company and bodyshop of my disgust.

(pissed)

So it's been fun....

Mike, sorry to hear about that. I know how you babied the car when it was your primary. :(

I'm taking it back to the bodyshop tomorrow morning. Should be interesting. I needed to go do some welding on the minivan's spindles...ugh...

And yes, Due to all the variables, rental car and such, I was not the one who took delivery of it. I hadn't even driven it until saturday night. The headlights were not aligned, and the car just doesn't feel right. Also noticed that the hood isn't aligned properly and the headlights stick out differently on eash side. It's pretty bad.

Mike R said:
I'm taking it back to the bodyshop tomorrow morning. Should be interesting. I needed to go do some welding on the minivan's spindles...ugh...

And yes, Due to all the variables, rental car and such, I was not the one who took delivery of it. I hadn't even driven it until saturday night. The headlights were not aligned, and the car just doesn't feel right. Also noticed that the hood isn't aligned properly and the headlights stick out differently on eash side. It's pretty bad.
See, the thing that burns my ass about it is that folks try to slop this s*** past everyone by default like no one pays attention or can even tell(which may be a large percentage) but then they even try to talk in circles & make excuses if you call them on it, like it looks & drives just like a brand new one. That's where polite ends for me. Then they say, it's no big deal, just leave it here & we'll try again...**** that, you're jerking me off assholes & wasting my time & money! Just ******* ridiculous asswipe cheesedick chocolate starfish trolling lameassness!

Yeah, I get to go to the body shop to see how my car is now. They apparently just finished it and are putting it on the alignment rack as I type this. Maybe ill be good!

i12drivemyMP5 said:
See, the thing that burns my ass about it is that folks try to slop this s*** past everyone by default like no one pays attention or can even tell(which may be a large percentage) but then they even try to talk in circles & make excuses if you call them on it, like it looks & drives just like a brand new one. That's where polite ends for me. Then they say, it's no big deal, just leave it here & we'll try again...**** that, you're jerking me off assholes & wasting my time & money! Just ******* ridiculous asswipe cheesedick chocolate starfish trolling lameassness!

Exactly. I can't stand it. It's wasting my time and money to drive the 2 hours there and back, and I work evenings, so for me to get up at 6:30 AM to get there in the morning is a PITA. And one of the things I will mention is why they couldn't do it right the first time, and how do I know it will be right this time?

So, it's going back in to get everything re-aligned, clear fixed, and the tie bar cleaned up on the 28th...

P1010150.jpg

i'd complain and keep taking it back until I was happy with the work...

doesnt even look like they sectioned it. looks like a bird crapped on it and they put paint on top of it.

After finding out the horn didn't work today, I found that it (the tie bar) hasn't been sectioned. The guy flat out lied about EVERYTHING. I called my insurance company and started an investigation into the shop. I'm scheduled to bring the car to the shop tomorrow morning. Should be interesting to confront him.

Alrighty. 2 months. Car is pretty good looking. New bumper cover, another tie bar, alot of new paint. I decided to take the old bumper also, because it wasn't too bad. So, I swapped the old one onto the car, because I could care less about it at this point. Found that they broke BOTH headlights (remember one was replaced) and they HOT GLUED the bumper cover on! And I also found that they lost a few bolts, and didn't tighten one either.

Frederick Nissan Sucks big Donkey Balls.

But, at least the new cover isn't too bad and I'm gonna sell it and make some $$ off of it!

Back