Cable43's P5 Diary (56k get ta steppin')

cable43

Contributor
:
::P5::

Sup errrbody:

Anyone who knows me from MTMA and around knows that my car has looked like this for over a year:
fiber-rear-2.jpg

fiber-rear-1.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Citylights.jpg

Well now it looks like this:
back8.jpg

back3.jpg

back5.jpg

back7.jpg

back2.jpg

back1.jpg

back4.jpg

(For the tuning impaired)
Buddy Club 2 Skirts
Shaved Hatch
DG Grill
DG Lip Spoiler
Painted Mirrors
Shaved bumper lights
****My fav mod of week : Mazda 6 wagon rear wiper
(that's right bitches)

Now before you all start bitching about lowering it... it's coming. and I'm putting mesh in the front grill tonight.

also if you have any suggestions for badges i'm open. I think I might do a small flying m about where the factory one was but that's it. I got something planned for the front.

I like it I'm about 94% satisfied with the paint job. I did most of the fiber glassing myself and had the shop touch it up and paint it. total was about $850.

Next on deck:
Springs
RB Rear Sway Bar w/AWR end links
AWR side mount inserts
35% tnt

Which I will do tonight.

I will try to put in my Sparco Torino on Saturday night.

I also have some wheels and exhaust waiting.

More pics later.

Last edited:
those would be my only suggestion. springs, wheels, and a sway bar. good job. that 6 wagon wiper looks sleek.

mountjonas said:
those would be my only suggestion. springs, wheels, and a sway bar. good job. that 6 wagon wiper looks sleek.

2 of the 3 are going on in about an hour!!!

When you put the mesh in the grill I would paint that support black so it doesn't jump out like it does. If you have a bright color like you it needs to be done IMO.

I actually like the two-tone you had going on the first pic. Nice job mang with the final results.

I_Boost said:
When you put the mesh in the grill I would paint that support black so it doesn't jump out like it does. If you have a bright color like you it needs to be done IMO.

(mswerd)

MSB.JPG

standing by

****My fav mod of week : Mazda 6 wagon rear wiper (that's right bitches)

This REALLY looks good to me. I may have to do this soon.

Car look great! Keep up the good work!

i see you figured out your sides........:) looks great. reminds me of mine since i have the same front and sides ;) , looks good man
rob

cable43 said:
you mean me or my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k thanks man

I am sure you look better with the shaved back too =p but yeah I was talking about your car. Hey, how do you shave it ? (your car, not your back!)

cable43 said:

back4.jpg

****My fav mod of week : Mazda 6 wagon rear wiper (that's right bitches)
How do you find the contact is with the rear wiper from the 6? That has to be the most annoying thing for me, trying to find a wiper for the hatch window that actually wipes it properly. From an 04, 05 or 06? I may have to get one...

Looks great! (first)

Alpinejwl said:
I am sure you look better with the shaved back too =p but yeah I was talking about your car. Hey, how do you shave it ? (your car, not your back!)

I glues the rear insert in, then filled and smoothed it with fiber glass and resin

took a lot of sanding and time.

fiber-rear-2.jpg

fiber-rear-1.jpg

Last edited:
MyZmZm said:
How do you find the contact is with the rear wiper from the 6? That has to be the most annoying thing for me, trying to find a wiper for the hatch window that actually wipes it properly. From an 04, 05 or 06? I may have to get one...

Looks great! (first)

it takes some modification to fit...... i'll do a write up soon.

Back