Root Canal

xvdarkyvx

:
Silver Mazda Protege 5
... My molar tooth hella hurts. I wanted to get a root canal done today, but the dentist didn't have time. Now it hurts and I have to wait until Friday afternoon. Anyways, does this procedure hurt? And ummm what happens? I'm taking amoxicillin and ibuprofen right now so hopefully the pain goes away, but it still hasn't.

when i got my root canal it didnt hurt. the only part that bothered me was when they numbed my tooth. it feels like a slight pinch but thats it. took 3visits and about 40 mins each time.

xvdarkyvx said:
... My molar tooth hella hurts. I wanted to get a root canal done today, but the dentist didn't have time. Now it hurts and I have to wait until Friday afternoon. Anyways, does this procedure hurt? And ummm what happens? I'm taking amoxicillin and ibuprofen right now so hopefully the pain goes away, but it still hasn't.

sounds like you have an abcess and the dentist cannot operate until the infection is gone. You will have some pain after the proceeduew. Wife works for a dentisit.

xvdarkyvx said:

sounds like you have an abcess and the dentist cannot operate until the infection is gone. You will have some pain after the proceedure. Wife works for a dentist.

Back