Wear your seat belt...

just as well though. if he had the seatbelt, he would've been crushed when the driver's side hit the median. I'd be freaked as hell though if I was driving the car that ran him over.

Meh, a little bondo and asprin will fix that right up....

But on a lighter note, thats what you get when you run from the popo and endanger other people. Karma... it'll eventually get ya.

Lord_Zath said:
just as well though. if he had the seatbelt, he would've been crushed when the driver's side hit the median. I'd be freaked as hell though if I was driving the car that ran him over.
Yeah, you're right. That driver's side was crushed to ******* powder@! Damn!

damn that was hard to watch.....the car is toast.

...and the guy driving got creamed too

definitely wear that seatbelt
this is me when i was 17, some dude didn't yield to us and pulled right out and we clipped him doin 50. you can see some crusty blood/skin chunks in the glass

Attachments

• head biff 1.JPG
    head biff 1.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 117
  • truck side 1.JPG
    truck side 1.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 96
  • windshield 2.JPG
    windshield 2.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 108
^^^ I can relate... I was in an accident this summer. No pics of my forhead, but there are permanet scars :( take a look....

I left school to meet up with my parents and drive up to NY to visit her at school. Me and my dad took his P5. We were on the highway and some idiot was parked in the fast lane. No blinkers, no lights, nothing on at all. This was at 12:30 at night... Didnt see him at all and hit him going at least 60mph. Car was totaled, but we were both ok....

on a side note, the p5 was replaced with a mazda 3 :) I guess were a mazda family.

Attachments

• accident 002.jpg
    accident 002.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 110
  • accident 024.jpg
    accident 024.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 90
  • accident 006.jpg
    accident 006.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 103
  • accident 023.jpg
    accident 023.jpg