SEDAN Illustration

Javo

:
Mazda 2002 Protege LX
...ADDED ANOTHER FOR ANOTHER MEMBER...

negatize.jpg

Last edited:
I love it . Looks hot . What did you use to do this ? Think you could help me out with making a sig ? You must have really good skills or i am just stupid and dont know how to use a photo edit program .

Thanks..The program is Illustrator and it's not that hard it's just time consuming..And sure if you guys want a illustration file of your car or something eles let me know.

Yeah in school...but I don't have the program know and all I have is Adobe Creative suite..Sucks cuase I like to work mor with flash or any macromidia program

altspace said:
Have you tried doing it in Flash? I find it much easier to manipulate curves.

thanks for your reply...this is my passion and job, so in my spare time I keep practicing and in work I apply new methods and get faster. Thanks again if some one like one I can develop their car on my spare time.... I will be using them for a t-shirt company that is in the process of getting started.
Take care PEACE!!

Last edited:
Nice work. To this day I still don't understand why people say it's easier to work in flash for pen-tool art. It just isn't. I use both all day long, I suppose it's preference these days.

I'd really like to get one of mine done, I've tried to convince my g/f (ex) to do it for me for a while, but no avail. I can get you the pics if you'd like to do it.

all i can say is wow. He did a GREAT job working on mine . All i did was give him this pic and this is what he did with it .
100_0361.jpg

Back