hate to beat a dead horse,but....

zoomit2

:
02 es sedan black mica
I have an 02 es sedan w/ eibach pro-kit--will 17x7.0 +42 and 215/40/17 be a good fit(no rubbing)??????thanks in advance

Well lets see, i have an 03 DX with Eibach Pro-kit and Tokico HP's my rims offset is a 40 running on 215/40/17's. I had the mininalist rubbing on the right rear when in a turn and hitting a bump or just sharp cornering. You May rub just a tad you may not. But youll be fine since your 2+ difference of offset than mine. So after installing my RB rear sway a friend and me rolled my rear fenders and it hasnt rubbed since. But you may be fine. I think next time im gonna go with the 205/45's

205/45? why the switch?

InFeXIoN said:
Well lets see, i have an 03 DX with Eibach Pro-kit and Tokico HP's my rims offset is a 40 running on 215/40/17's. I had the mininalist rubbing on the right rear when in a turn and hitting a bump or just sharp cornering. You May rub just a tad you may not. But youll be fine since your 2+ difference of offset than mine. So after installing my RB rear sway a friend and me rolled my rear fenders and it hasnt rubbed since. But you may be fine. I think next time im gonna go with the 205/45's
is it easy to role the fenders?
thanks for the info..

Back