quicksilver photo shoot...well, noob shots so to speak=)

:
'03 Protege 5, '08 Toyota FJ, '11 Mazda 3 i touring
rice or not you be the judge ;-)

Attachments

• two.JPG
    two.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 156
  • one2.JPG
    one2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 155
  • nice.JPG
    nice.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 143
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 133
  • back2.JPG
    back2.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 142
some more...

Attachments

• back3.JPG
    back3.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 84
  • back4.JPG
    back4.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 94
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 101
and some more...

Attachments

• IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 118
and with my friend's del sol...enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0714.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 72
very nice. def doesnt scream ricer, looks very clean. and i like the black on the rear bumper, goes good with the silver. all around nice p5

thanks a lot for the compliments guys... i was going with the silver/black/yellow theme with the car. taillights fits just right by the way... as of tint, ive been thinkin about it ever since i bought the car new, but couldn't decide if i wanted it black or silver tint. (shrug) rice only came up when i was gasing up my car and this dude came up to me and said "nice rice" then saw him went to his primered up with unpainted body kit nissan and s***... and i was like wtf? but anyways, again thanks a bunch!

What size tire? Any rubbing or bouncing? I have these springs also and am installing them soon and really don't want to rub. Love your car! hOtness

johnnyB5646 said:
What size tire? Any rubbing or bouncing? I have these springs also and am installing them soon and really don't want to rub. Love your car! hOtness
i second the tire size, but i might of missed it but what springs does he have?

johnnyB5646 said:

DE31 said:
i second the tire size, but i might of missed it but what springs does he have?

thanks guys...ummm tire size would be 195/50/16 Toyo Proxes4 on painted stock wheels. ride is not bouncy at all (no rice bounce). no rubbing issues even with heavy loads stuffed in the trunk/hatch, i mean heavy loads. springs by the way would be the Factory Tuned Springs on stock shocks... no problems what so ever

thanks I think I hurt someting trying to see the tire size in the pictures lol. I have 205/45/16 on aftermarket wheels with a 42mm offset and I think I'm gonna rub. All well we'll see. Love the drop though and great to hear from someone who actually has the springs installed how they feel. I love my red P5 but silver was my first choice and yours looks tight. Even better next to the delSol.(thumb)

thanks a bunch JohnnyB, yeah those were just my inputs with the springs, i was thinking twice before i installed them. i didn't want the rice bounce, but i was like what the heck it doesn't hurt if i try, i could just take it off anytime. so when i did put them on then gave it a test drive, i thought it was worth it, ride was nice, not bouncy and no rubbing. they said it was made by Eibach or something.

Latest posts

Back