Inbred Tiger

Looks real to me...wouldn't surprise me either. Not much variety in breeding stock in endagered species.

Put a wife beater on it and a trailer in the background. I showed the picture to my daughter a minute ago. She asked if it was retarded.

I don't think that is real either. I have never seen any animal look like that and it would have been on the news by now.

POSEIDON said:
it's a liger.

Exactly, the most retarted Liger...But still a liger Or is it a tigon? oh and Ligers are massive

Last edited:
"submitted by Melly Mel"...?

Hey, I know the chick who posted that. Hopefully there's only one Melly Mel in the world.

http://www.messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-bigcats.html

This same cat was on that site previously but it seems they have revamped it and split the information under categories.

After reading all of it I can't remember what this ones story was. Seemed it was a so many generation imbred plus liger. I sent it out last year, I will look for the email sometime.

What is so interesting is the blue tigers. I never knew that there were so many color variations. Or that ALL white tigers are imbred. There was originally two in the early 1900's that were caught and the story goes from there. It is all on this site. Plus the truth about how zoos are behind most of it because unique animals bring the crowds.

Very sad.

reeeeeal long....but definitely an interesting read...never knew any of those animals have been bread together....very cool, but like you said, very sad

Diehonda said:
http://www.messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-bigcats.html

This same cat was on that site previously but it seems they have revamped it and split the information under categories.

After reading all of it I can't remember what this ones story was. Seemed it was a so many generation imbred plus liger. I sent it out last year, I will look for the email sometime.

What is so interesting is the blue tigers. I never knew that there were so many color variations. Or that ALL white tigers are imbred. There was originally two in the early 1900's that were caught and the story goes from there. It is all on this site. Plus the truth about how zoos are behind most of it because unique animals bring the crowds.

Very sad.

my friend was tellin me that within the next few decades 50 of the animals we know today will be extinct

Back