Are there More MSP's on the East Coast?

Bakrauf

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Sport- True Red
After reading the above thread of the new guy in MD. I am begingin to wonder if ther eare more MSP's on the east coast or are they spread out? Hell In my little town. I just saw another Sunlight Silver MSP less than a block from me up the street. I dont think he is on here and I have yet to get hold of him. I also saw a yellow MSP in Woodstock which is about 10 miles up the road getting brake work done to see 2-3 in this hick part of virginia is something.

I Live In Chesapeake, Va And I Harldy Ever See One. I Might See 2 Or 3 In A Week Then Never See One Again Until A Month Or 2 Later. But With The Meet Going On This Weekend I Hope To See A Big Turn Out So I Can Meet Some Other Msp Owners.

Yes I guess your right about East Coast. How about more inthe Norhtern VA area?

I used to live in Hampton, VA area and it would seem that you would see more..Its just funny I saw 3 and I know there are quite a few in the Northern VA area around DC and MD. Probably more htan anywhere else.

i live in fredericksburg va and there is a guy i know with a orange one, i see a silver one at circuit city all the time and a few a little north of me, but hardly ever see any

Back