ATM Error

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Bonus!

I used the ATM to withdraw $60 today, and it gave me $80!

Anyone else ever have this happen?

I've been to one where the $10's and $20's were mixed up...
the bank gave me $20 for informing them that they filled it up wrong..

That's cool!
Prodigy said:
I've been to one where the $10's and $20's were mixed up...
the bank gave me $20 for informing them that they filled it up wrong..

Never happened to me but you'll probably want to report that. My sister told me a friend of hers actually got in trouble for some s*** like that.

Yeah if they accidentally **** up and give you to much money YOU get nailed for it. God i love the legal system.

I think I'll risk it. It makes up for all the ATM fee's and such.

Who know's, maybe the person who used it before me left a $20 behind.

Either that or you accidently hit the $80 button.

yeah if they find out they gave you 80 when they check their records they will take it back.... but if they don't find it.... wicked cool

I was the next guy in line and the person before never took out his card so I could have pressed pretty much whatever amount I wanted and boom free cash. However I removed the card for him when I realized mine wouldnt go in and he came back to the ATM about 20 seconds after he had left looking for it.

I had a machine spit money at me, like no s***. I got $200 out, pulled it out, the flap closed then opened again and started spitting bills out, I think about $160 worth. It was inside a bank though, so the employess were on it right away. It was an ooooooooollldd machine in some little podunk town in eastern Alabama, but still a pretty cool experience.

I work for a bank. I am the ATM custodian, and my atm usually shorts the customers (lol2)

Back