New Feature (to me that is)

TheJohnny

:
12 MS3, 11 CX-9
Well today I finally used my remote control for the factory Kenwood and when I hit the STAR * button on the remote the deck opened just a bit. I guess it's a function for if the glare is bad or something, but I've had the car for years now and I just noticed this...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

What a newb...(thumb)

at least you had a remote for your factory kenwood. i bought mine used and it didn't come with a remote.... but i hated that deck anyways, so i'm glad it's out of the car. :) but good job!

i feel like a retard, but i guess if I were to of read the book I would of known that it did that..haha

I guess since I don't listen to CD's on it I never found that out. I only listen to SIRIUS and thats about it.

ChopstickHero said:
at least you had a remote for your factory kenwood. i bought mine used and it didn't come with a remote.... but i hated that deck anyways, so i'm glad it's out of the car. :) but good job!
Thats funny bc mine came with two remotes and two faceplate cases but i do feel bad for the guy that stole my stereo, he doesnt have the luxury of using the remote. Poor guy.

Back