Good Prank

::giggles::

I have a list of several hundred people I"d like to do this to.

lol!!

Yeah, I did it to a few friends once I found out what it was. I wasn't as cruel though as who ever did it to me. I had it only occur 1 time and on a Saturday at 4am. Who ever got me had it 4am everyday!!!

seanmcsean said:
::giggles::

I have a list of several hundred people I"d like to do this to.

the problem is I lost the phone numbers of a few of the people I'd like to do it to. drat.

yeah, there sure are some good people I wish I had numbers for.

coworkers...
seanmcsean said:
the problem is I lost the phone numbers of a few of the people I'd like to do it to. drat.

awww...c'mon. It's only a harmless prank. Also, there is no way to trace it back to who did it...or I'd be punching someone right about now.
seanmcsean said:
don't put ideas into my head ryan (evil)

i got a good one for ya

one of my friends had this guy they hated....and lived with...we'll call him 'asshole'

so the 'asshole' goes away for the weekend, and the other roomates come up with this:

they s*** on a plate, stick it in the 'assholes' room....under his bed behind his crap (no pun intended)....shut the door behind them, and leave it there for the weekend....they also leave shortly after doing this and on the way out, they turn the heat up to 85 degrees

'asshole' comes home and can't find what's making his room smell, moves out to his chicks place, and it sits there until they find it....a week and a half later

moral of the story, don't piss off your roomate

hey can we close this thread so that all my buddies here in the ga section dont know what is going on when they keep getting these calls, I already have like 5 of them set up for it, glad i turn my phone off at night!

lol
Velocifero said:
hey can we close this thread so that all my buddies here in the ga section dont know what is going on when they keep getting these calls, I already have like 5 of them set up for it, glad i turn my phone off at night!

so you want me to delete this thread at 5pm?? what's it worth to ya? (evil)

Rawyzf said:
awww...c'mon. It's only a harmless prank. Also, there is no way to trace it back to who did it...or I'd be punching someone right about now.

There is a way to trace it. When you call to cancel the call, you tell them it was a prank and that you would like the email address of the person who registered it and see if they will give it to you.

what does it email you. does anyone have a bogus email address I can use. I want to set someone up for every half hour for 99 days. (poke)

Diehonda said:
what does it email you. does anyone have a bogus email address I can use. I want to set someone up for every half hour for 99 days. (poke)

You don't need a valid email address to do it...when I set it up I just put asdf@hotmail.com. So the person who got me probably did the same thing.

it just emails you saying it is in the system and tells you how to manage the system to add more times etc.

you dont need to erase it

if i got in trouble for this, that would be the most retard thing ever, "we're sorry sir, you're not allowed to have a sense of humor, you're banned from using the nike athelete wake up call service"

on a plus side i just had it call my boss, she was like wtf, some tennis star just called me and told me to wake up. it was good

Funny!
Velocifero said:
it just emails you saying it is in the system and tells you how to manage the system to add more times etc.

you dont need to erase it

if i got in trouble for this, that would be the most retard thing ever, "we're sorry sir, you're not allowed to have a sense of humor, you're banned from using the nike athelete wake up call service"

on a plus side i just had it call my boss, she was like wtf, some tennis star just called me and told me to wake up. it was good

Velocifero said:

And who might be on this list. Remember, I know where you live.

Back