Funny Prank - Wake up Calls from Nike

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Well...I got burned by one of my buddies this week. He went to Nike's website and set a wake up call for me at 4am and set it to repeat everyday. So A-Rod called me to wake me up. This happened for 3 days until my brother said the same thing happened to him. Then we figured out it was a prank. We are still trying to find out who did it, but when we do they will be paid back! At first I just though it was some crazy mexican calling and I hung up.

It was getting a little annoying getting calls at 4am when I have to get up for work at 5:30 or so....but all in all a good prank. I had to call Nike Support to have the calls cancelled.

Anyway, this is a good one you can pull on your friends, or someone you hate if you have their phone number. There is no fee, it's a free service.

Have Fun!!

http://69.20.126.52/

-Ryan

i got a good one for ya

one of my friends had this guy they hated....and lived with...we'll call him 'asshole'

so the 'asshole' goes away for the weekend, and the other roomates come up with this:

they s*** on a plate, stick it in the 'assholes' room....under his bed behind his crap (no pun intended)....shut the door behind them, and leave it there for the weekend....they also leave shortly after doing this and on the way out, they turn the heat up to 85 degrees

'asshole' comes home and can't find what's making his room smell, moves out to his chicks place, and it sits there until they find it....a week and a half later

moral of the story, don't piss off your roomate

Rawyzf said:
Well...I got burned by one of my buddies this week. He went to Nike's website and set a wake up call for me at 4am and set it to repeat everyday. So A-Rod called me to wake me up. This happened for 3 days until my brother said the same thing happened to him. Then we figured out it was a prank. We are still trying to find out who did it, but when we do they will be paid back! At first I just though it was some crazy mexican calling and I hung up.

It was getting a little annoying getting calls at 4am when I have to get up for work at 5:30 or so....but all in all a good prank. I had to call Nike Support to have the calls cancelled.

Anyway, this is a good one you can pull on your friends, or someone you hate if you have their phone number. There is no fee, it's a free service.

Have Fun!!

-Ryan

haha...nice!!
Johnnybass said:
i got a good one for ya

one of my friends had this guy they hated....and lived with...we'll call him 'asshole'

so the 'asshole' goes away for the weekend, and the other roomates come up with this:

they s*** on a plate, stick it in the 'assholes' room....under his bed behind his crap (no pun intended)....shut the door behind them, and leave it there for the weekend....they also leave shortly after doing this and on the way out, they turn the heat up to 85 degrees

'asshole' comes home and can't find what's making his room smell, moves out to his chicks place, and it sits there until they find it....a week and a half later

wouldn't that smell up the whole apartment though? not too smart if you ask me...

Johnnybass said:
i got a good one for ya

You'd think so....also, I can't picture myself crapping on a plate, lol.

It would be funny if you didn't live there though.

Maybe I'll just get some taco bell and hide tacos randomly around the house.
mixmaster_matt said:
wouldn't that smell up the whole apartment though? not too smart if you ask me...

mixmaster_matt said:

when those guys came back, they hated themselves for leaving it....they thought the 'asshole' would find it that sunday....they went to the jersey shore...and came back to, well, you can imagine

kids aren't always thinking ahead of themselves...i can't remember if it was 1st or 2nd year of college...those guys were crazy tho

Phone call(s) can not be scheduled because the system is temporarily under maintenance.

omg so funny, im trying to sign up a couple of my friends but it says no scheduling right now cuz its under construction or somthing i need this please this will be so good

Rawyzf said:

Have Fun!!

-Ryan

damnit its pissin me off, my boy loves amare stoudamire so this would be funny.
what all do they say when u pick up?

thats classic.. but the site is down

Phone call(s) can not be scheduled because the system is temporarily under maintenance.

It's up again!
capnsavem said:
thats classic.. but the site is down

Back