will they build it?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
prodrive_p2_01.jpg

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/articles/prodrive_p2.asp

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=468 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=460 bgColor=#7a7a7a colSpan=2>Specifications</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Layout</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>Front Engine, All Wheel Drive</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Acceleration 0-60 mph</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>< 4 seconds</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Top Speed (Estimated)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>175 mph (280 km/h)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Power</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>349 bhp (260 kW)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Torque</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>424 lb-ft (575 Nm)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Tires</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>235/35 ZR19</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Dimensions</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>Length: 152.5 in

Width: 72.3 in
Height: 51.1 in
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=160 bgColor=#eeeeee>Weight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 1px solid" width=292>2424 lb (1100 kg)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i dont see any suby lines. Looking at the general lines on the nose I actually thought it most closely (and thats not saying much at all) resembled the focus WRX car? kind of? a little? maybe?

slug420 said:
i dont see any suby lines. Looking at the general lines on the nose I actually thought it most closely (and thats not saying much at all) resembled the focus WRX car? kind of? a little? maybe?

You do realize who Pro-Drive is right?

If you blindly showed me this picture, I'd tell you it was a subaru concept. It's the sharp angles and front-end. It screams F117A. It looks like the car Subaru sketched but deemed "market unsafe" Maybe they should of thought about that before releasing the new generation WRX's! HIIIIYOOOO... drunk.

wicked said:
so this is what happens when you cross breed a new eclipse and a cadillac CTS?

haha, there seems to be a lot of cars rolled into one here...it funny how everyone has different opions and taste...i guess that's why we have so many different cars!!

Back