Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
How do I deal with people like this? An AIM convo from 10 minutes ago:

----------------------

girl: my mom is nuts

Kooldino: lol, why's that?

girl: she's like.... u dont hve to pay yur car or cell bill for dec or jan....
girl: and now she is making me pay

Kooldino: doh.
what changed her mind?

girl: 250.... cause of our texts
Kooldino: how much were our texts?

girl: 115 over
girl: i dunno how
Kooldino: that couldn't JUST be from me
Kooldino: but
Kooldino: did you sign up for the $5 a month text plan?

girl: wait... the bill is daying its only $70 extra
girl: wy is she making me pay 115
girl: equaling 250!!!!!
girl: i dont have that
Kooldino: maybe 115 is the entire bill?

girl: no.... 250 is what i owe all toether
girl: maybe she s making mepay the full bill

Kooldino: probably

girl: m and her share a plan

Kooldino: well either way, you should sign up for the $5 a month text messaging plan that i sent you

girl: .... u know that is the "in "plan right
girl: I have that
girl: DUHHHHHHHHH
girl: ur not "in" cause u have sprint

Kooldino: nope

girl: DUHHHHHHHHH

Kooldino: read it again

girl: link me it

Kooldino: it's in your myspace.
Kooldino: duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

girl: duhhh what
girl: that thing u sent me...

Kooldino: yeah
Kooldino: read it closely
Kooldino: verizon texts are always free
Kooldino: and external texts are $5 for 250
Kooldino: and $10 for 1000 or something

girl: i have that
girl: I told u
girl: DUUUUUHHHHH

Kooldino: if you had that, it would have cost you $70 extra.
Kooldino: *wouldn't
Kooldino: so apparently, you don't have it.

girl: what

Kooldino: look

girl: I KNOW WHAT I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kooldino: if you had the plan that i sent you

girl: Are u ******* retartded

Kooldino: there's no way it would have cost you an extra $70

girl: ME AND MY MOM SHARE A PLAN...cause she is retarded too

Kooldino: ok

girl: she uses texts.. it takes away from my #

Kooldino: so upgrade
Kooldino: and get more texts

girl: she used min... it takes away from mine

Kooldino: pay another $5

girl: I ******* KNOW THAT

Kooldino: to get more texts
Kooldino: hey

girl: I"M NOT STUPID

Kooldino: drop the attitude
Kooldino: i'm trying to help you
Kooldino: and you're talking to me like i'm an asshole.

girl: yeah... but ur acting like my mom

Kooldino: how am i acting like your mom?

girl: i know i have to upgrade.... knaow what plan i have

Kooldino: then you know how to fix it.
Kooldino: case closed

girl: DUH

Kooldino: well then don't complain about it.
Kooldino: if you know everything.
Kooldino: i was only trying to help you.
*** "girl" signed off at Thu Feb 02 10:29:46 2006.

lol It hurt my mind trying to read that.

you're definitely not insane

women are insane...they all are...i've always said they're all insane, its just a matter of finding the least insane of them all

obviously, this one is in between...lol

step 1. delete friend from myspace
step 2. don't add anyone that uses the word duh more than once a day
step 3. tell her to get a job
step 4. remind her that you were in it for the booty not for any financial commitment

It just really sucks sometimes...I feel like no matter what I say or do sometimes, I get the type of response that she gave me above.

if some chick is psycho and stupid like her don't even waste your time.. Dino your a great guy and you don't wanna mess with no stupid bitches!

I know you want to hear something else, but seriously this chick really does have issues and she isn't worth your time!! She couldn't grasp onto the fact that you was helping her and giving her advise and she freaks out on you.. Do you want to deal with some girl you have to draw everything out on paper explaining what your talking about?? Hell no!!

Oh and Johnnybass you obviously picked out of the litter this chick was in!!

Last edited:
I learned a long time ago that when women b**** about some problem in their lives they don't want to hear a solution or feedback - all they want to hear is you agreeing with them and comforting them. So many times, with so many women have I gotten into arguments because I tried to rationalize and solve their problem. They just b**** right back because I'm not on their side or whatever.

Fuckers, kick her face.

lol...i've definitely had my share of absolutely crazy chicks (not the good crazy)

but i've got a winner now, so i'm a happy man... (cheers)

mazda6girl said:
if some chick is psycho and stupid like her don't even waste your time.. Dino your a great guy and you don't wanna mess with no stupid bitches!

I know you want to hear something else, but seriously this chick really does have issues and she isn't worth your time!! She couldn't grasp onto the fact that you was helping her and giving her advise and she freaks out on you.. Do you want to deal with some girl you have to draw everything out on paper explaining what your talking about?? Hell no!!

Oh and Johnnybass you obviously picked out of the litter this chick was in!!

I'm not going to contact her, I'm going to let her cool down and contact me.

Now, under normal circumstances, I'd ask for an apology. Should I even go there with this girl?

cbcbd said:
I learned a long time ago that when women b**** about some problem in their lives they don't want to hear a solution or feedback - all they want to hear is you agreeing with them and comforting them. So many times, with so many women have I gotten into arguments because I tried to rationalize and solve their problem. They just b**** right back because I'm not on their side or whatever.

Fuckers, kick her face.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything in this post.

Kooldino said:
I'm not going to contact her, I'm going to let her cool down and contact me.

Now, under normal circumstances, I'd ask for an apology. Should I even go there with this girl?

Who is she, and why do you care? She sounds 12.

when a girl bitches to you about something she want one of two things, sympathy or a solution. in this case she wanted sympathy. she wanted you to say, "that sucks, i cant believe your mom is being like that" (blah) you chose to give her a solution... which was not what she wanted, therefore you got the asshole treatment.

for future reference....

to chose between offering sympathy or a solution you always start with sympathy... which you did here:

girl: my mom is nuts

Kooldino: lol, why's that?

girl: she's like.... u dont hve to pay yur car or cell bill for dec or jan....
girl: and now she is making me pay

Kooldino: doh.
what changed her mind?

then to "test" if she is looking for a solution... make mention of a solution, which you did here...

Kooldino: did you sign up for the $5 a month text plan?

if her response ignores your solution and continues to b**** as she did here...

girl: wait... the bill is daying its only $70 extra
girl: wy is she making me pay 115
girl: equaling 250!!!!!
girl: i dont have that...

(blah)

you have to set your solution aside and move on to sympathy. right now she is angry and irrational and doesnt want to hear it. she is venting and needs you to listen. do not bring up your solution again untill she seems to have calmed down... this is where you went wrong...

Kooldino: well either way, you should sign up for the $5 a month text messaging plan that i sent you.

now you have just pointed out that she did something wrong, she should have signed up for that plan. now she is pissed. she is mad she has to pay the bill, she is mad she didnt sign up for the plan when you suggested it previously, she just bought this great Coach bag and now she cant afford to get the matching wallet...WTF! Now its your fault for making her problems seem worse, for mentioning that she could have prevented all of this and gotten that wallet. UGH! when spoiled girls dont get what they want they blame the first person they can, now the anger went from mom.... to you. sorry thats just how it goes (dunno) see its all your fault and you didnt even know it :p

(lol) (owned) Right there Kooldino. All in a nutshell. We have to be careful with what we say when we say it and to whom we say it to. It has gotten me in trouble way too many times before. Sucks, but reality. Good stuff Pixy.

Last edited:
Back