air bags or tein coilovers??

tsekaos

:
Mazda Protege 5
Just A Quick Question.... Wat Wud Be Better For My 2002 Pro 5 .... Should I Get Full Airbag Suspension.. Or Get The Tein Basic Coilover Suspension Kit?? Wats Better? And If Ne One Knows Wats Bad About Air Bag Suspension Let Me Know?

Depends on what you want. You want show and low, or do you want some razor-sharp handling with coilovers?

bags would be nice if you want show.
coilovers would be if you dont mind a rough ride.and increase your handling and be adjustable
springs will lower you a lil bit and increase your handling

well i have a black pro 5 and i got 18" black on chrome 5 spoke rims... if i have airbags does that mean i cant drive fast or do ne crazy kinna turning... or wat... wats the disadvantage to airbags?

Im not shure but i do belive that you wouldnt be able to do anything fun in a car wiht air ride but go up and be really really low

yo dawg 4get suspension get 22's like my boi was sayin wit sum spinnerz yo. then if u get racing stipes down da sides o man dat s*** sik.

SkinnyJoint said:
yo dawg 4get suspension get 22's like my boi was sayin wit sum spinnerz yo. then if u get racing stipes down da sides o man dat s*** sik.

whats this mean in american words.. no ebonics yo!

u seem pimpin and judgin by tha way you spit it i wud say da bags wud b better 4 u

however if you value a decent education as well as a decent ride with a performance advantage get the coilovers

well im not to shure if i wanna go car show with my ride but i just wanna know the disadvantages of air bags.. i know there has to be some.... so if ne1 knows ne reasons why air bags arent good then please tell me?

ask entense i think he is the local air ride protege5 he will be able to tell you what he likes and dislikes i think..as for the rest of us we will probaly keep saying coilovers or springs

Hilarious!!! Dude, seriously... TEINS.
SkinnyJoint said:

Get bags if you don't do any crazy driving like auto-x

Kaneohep5bagged had air bags and a full kit on his car, looked mean.

p5.jpg

Last edited:
tsekaos said:
well i have a black pro 5 and i got 18" black on chrome 5 spoke rims... if i have airbags does that mean i cant drive fast or do ne crazy kinna turning... or wat... wats the disadvantage to airbags?

man, i think you stepped into the wrong forum, maybe??

well further than the ride sucking (i personally prefer a stiff ride) i believe that the air ride is going to make your car heavier as aposed to coilovers making it weigh the same or slightly lighter as with my JIC's

yeah, check out kaneohep5bagged. it looks awesome but from my understanding; he's already replaced 3 bags. i can't recall if he said it or someone else, they said the ride gets junk w/ the bags...it's more for show. i've also heard that you should not turbo the car w/ bags...rather, it's not wise. teins are good for daily driven cars. i found the jics were too harsh for daily driving...they were more for track. good luck w/ your decision. (i'd go w/ the teins)

yo why do the airbags need suspension? i thought they're just bags of air. does the car handle better when the airbags are properly suspended?

Latest posts

Back