Anyone want to watch the SuperBowl together?

Hmmm, that's not a bad idea it's a nice place, I just dont know how crowded it would be. When we were there saturday night it was packed, like a 2 hour wait time for a normal lane.

Anybody have thier own big screen? I used to have an ancient one from like the 70s but I sold it to my friends grandparents (It didn't fit in my bedroom)

I'd like to get together for the sb. I think it's a great Idea.

anarchistchiken said:
Hmmm, that's not a bad idea it's a nice place, I just dont know how crowded it would be. When we were there saturday night it was packed, like a 2 hour wait time for a normal lane.
Do they have like a bar/drink section?

Or do you know any other place that serve drinks and with some big ass screen tv?

misbehave said:
Do they have like a bar/drink section?

Or do you know any other place that serve drinks and with some big ass screen tv?

Yeah they do, but to be honest I dont really want to get into organizing another meet there, cause I got kind ****** over last time. But if someone else want's to plan it out, I'd be more than happy to go.

No, I just had something like 15 people signed up and commited to come.... and including me there were three of us there standing outside in the parking lot for an hour waiting for everyone else to show up, so I just dont want to organize another meet and get burned.

Back