Towing Boat W/boost

Haha, you guys havn't seen that before? I almost comented on it being used a lot, but maybe I just watch it on Ebaums too much, lol.

^^^
Me too but I couldn't find it originally. Then I found it on another thread that just surfaced so I figured I would add it here.

Although Ive seen it before, it makes a great addition to this thread. Its even funnier now. Thanks chuyler1.

Well even if you could tow the boat to the lake, I highly doubt you could pull the boat out of the water on the ramp, no way.

But post a movie if you do it : )

LOL, I just got home and had to watch the video again. That is some funny s***.

"Running a bit rich aye?"

hazeXban said:
Well even if you could tow the boat to the lake, I highly doubt you could pull the boat out of the water on the ramp, no way.

But post a movie if you do it : )

Now that would be funny, I can see it now. Wheels spinning tires smoking and the cars slides backwards into the water. That s*** would be all over the net in no time. And would win the AFV's 100000.00 gran prize.

I fainly remember actually seeing a similar movie to that. Although the truck was in neutral and the guy jumped out before putting on the brake or something.

Taking a boat out of the water won't be any different then driving up a hill with it, worst case, a wet hill. It's not that hard for a car to do.

Now as far as funny stuff at the boat ramp...
I saw a guy trying to pull his boat out of the water but couldn't seem to get it to move. I was spinning his tires and couldn't figure out what the problem was. It took him about 5 minutes before he realized his parking brake was on! Lol. Funny watching him and other people try to help him out... including trying to push his car :) No video of it though...

When I do get my boat, I will make a video of me towing it, launching it into the water, and taking it back out of the water. I'll also try to time a 0-60 run and braking distance with the boat for comparison :) I won't have something as heavy as 2,300 lbs though.

Back