How do you guys have your greedy breather tank set up?

JCell

BEETEK!
:
2014 Genesis Coupe R-Spec
i just got one and i don't know what to do with the 2 extra male adaptors, right now i got them running a loop hole :(

i was thinkin about MAYBE running a send and return line from the TB colant line, thus MAYBE reducing temperatures...

pics of your set up would really help :)

Thanks

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 942
Radiator
to
Breather
to
Radiator Fluid Catch Can

Cover the extra nipples with plugs.
Peace

Radiator to bottom of can. Stock vent hose off upper nip. Plugs on lower nip and pressure cap outlet - This setup works as a "breather tank" overflow like the stocker.

Attachments

• OBX 008.jpg
    OBX 008.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 902
L8R said:
Radiator
to
Breather
to
Radiator Fluid Catch Can

Cover the extra nipples with plugs.
Peace

that's how it's Supposed to work, but i can't afford 2 radiator reservors, thanks though

bala de plata said:
Radiator to bottom of can. Stock vent hose off upper nip. Plugs on lower nip and pressure cap outlet - This setup works as a "breather tank" overflow like the stocker.

umm, definitly better than what i have, i like the black hose better too, Thanks

bala de plata said:

very nice battery tie down. may i ask where from and how much that cost you?

atticus1398 said:
very nice battery tie down. may i ask where from and how much that cost you?

Thanks; I picked it up on ebay for about $100 (yeah, I know - yikes). The guy that manufactures these has been sold out a while so I sent off an email to find out what's up. Here's his reply, and a direct link to his site.

"Thank you for the compliment on my bracket! We ran out of them about 2 weeks ago when a couple speed shops bought all we had left but we are getting ready to make 250 this coming week. There are quite a few different operations so it could be a couple weeks when we have finished parts.
Also, you can give out our website which will have a shopping cart open when we get them done. www.ppbillet.com"

atticus1398 said:
i have to say that i would pay that. cheaper than a greddy tank, lol.

Ha! I had to buy the tank 'cause the stocker was just so ugly next to my battery box. The Box is worth it. It's a beautiful, quality piece and will come along for future projects.

Threadjack / showoff shots

Attachments

• cover 001.jpg
    cover 001.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 850
  • cover 002.jpg
    cover 002.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 819
  • cover 003.jpg
    cover 003.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 812
  • cover 004.jpg
    cover 004.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 813
JCell - Sorry, I didn't mean to be vague. Most cars I have seen used their stock plastic radiator fluid tank.

Attachments

• 09.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 872
I ended up running the greddy into another coolant can.

the greddy is too small and during water expansion it overflows, but when the car cools off it sucks in air

Thats the year i started really getiing into modding the car.. and autoxing it

Back