Mazda Speed ms3 suspension package, details on what brand of suspension

roverto4

:
2002.5 Mazda Protege 5
i just got my p5 a few months ago and it has that dealer installed mazdaspeed ms3 suspension package on it. I was curious as to what brand of struts, springs that it came with and what the exact drop in the car is. and any other details about the package. thanks

well i asked the mazda dealership about it, and its just a package that uprgrades the suspension, it might just be the suspension of the msp..

post pictures of your car from different angles

I recently found a web-site, www.mazdamotorsport.com that had a pdf.file to a list of mazdaspeed parts for the RX-8, 6, Miata and Protege & P5. They have listed a lowering spring set for the P5 @ 3/4" drop and an adjustable retuned strut kit. I believe they said the colors are blue. they also have upgraded front and rear sway bars. They push these as genuine Mazda parts and can be order through dealers who are authorized MAZDASPEED TECHS (find this on MAZDAusa.com). If installed by a dealer they come with a 12 month 12k warranty.

I printed the file but haven't done anything about it yet. Prices for the parts seem good but you know the dealer will kill you on labor. Anybody else seen this.

POSEIDON said:
how much did this "suspension" cost?
I found the printout and it had the springs and struts for $875.00. Also had a 22.5mm front sway bar and a 22mm rear for $450.00. I really new to the upgrading scene but seems like an option.

it seems like my drop is about 3/4'' drop, im wondering if it has the sway bars on it too, i'll take some pics soon from underneath my car n post them

Latest posts

Back