WTB: Front brake rotor

I have two front rotors, stock...they could use a turning. Let me know if you want them, they are in pretty good shape otherwise.

I don't know, whatever you think is fair. Let me know if you want it and you can stop by tomorrow and grab it when you have time. I live on the West side of town all the way up behind Lone Mountain.

update: the wife and I are dropping all the kids off at my sisters and spending the day out and about. We'll be home tonight so if you want to you could stop by tonight. give me a call, I gave you my Cell # via a PM.

I cannot guarantee the condition of the rotors. I will leave both out by the front door in case we leave and you just pick the one you want. But I should be here most of the day as we still have some unpacking to do.

oh we have everything at the house, it's just that some things are still in boxes in the garage. Well I guess you didn't get chance to stop by yesterday. The rotors are in the front of the house by our front door, hopefully noone will take them (*fingers crosses*). Anyway, let me know if you want to stop by tonight and pick them up. I won't be home till 6:30 p.m. but anytime after that if you want to drop on by just give me a call.

Back