MB's Facelift and more.

Thats the cleanest and meanest looking 3 ive seen so far. I like it a lot. Good work.

just so everyone knows, that is the Accolade R300 kit. I want that more than I want anything.....that and a turbo and my life would be perfect.

what do you have done with your suspension? I am pretty sure my car would be way too close to the ground if I did this kit with my sportlines

Thanks for all your warm feedback guys! It is very much appreciated! (thumb)

mx3ownzj00 said:
nice! how do you like the hankooks?

The hankooks are fantastic in the DRY, i am yet to try them in the WET as we have had no wet weather..

tphskab said:
just so everyone knows, that is the Accolade R300 kit. I want that more than I want anything.....that and a turbo and my life would be perfect.

what do you have done with your suspension? I am pretty sure my car would be way too close to the ground if I did this kit with my sportlines

That's right, Its the accolade R300 with the GTVR rear bar.

My suspension is on 50mm King Spring drop, I'm not sure how long your sportlines are, but that is quite low.

Last edited:
your 3 is awesome
you 1uped by getting the works instead of rota's but your car looks really great. it would be awesome if you were in the country because i would love to do a photoshoot with your 3 lol
(thumb) (first) (thumb)

sandspeed said:
your 3 is awesome
you 1uped by getting the works instead of rota's but your car looks really great. it would be awesome if you were in the country because i would love to do a photoshoot with your 3 lol
(thumb) (first) (thumb)

Thanks sandspeed!

Your rota's look very similar to the work's! There isn't much of a difference that i can see! (thumb)

hehehe, i'd love a photoshoot as well!

i've said it before and here i am saying it again....

the dark lord from sydney...

very very smick bro.... (thumb)

just wish you're down here in melbourne....

excuse me while i take my laptop the bathroom with me and make sweet love to your pictures.

wow that was gross. anyway, that's frickin' hot ! i'm lovin' it. good work :)

FLAMEBOY said:
i've said it before and here i am saying it again....

the dark lord from sydney...

very very smick bro.... (thumb)

just wish you're down here in melbourne....

Thanks again bro!

Yours is very sweet as well to!

You got the hottest hatch in Aus for sure! I wish i was in Melb as well to go to all the cruises with ya!

jflo said:
excuse me while i take my laptop the bathroom with me and make sweet love to your pictures.

wow that was gross. anyway, that's frickin' hot ! i'm lovin' it. good work :)

LOL!

Thanks jflo!!!

Back