Lights Lights Lights!

italgal02

:
2004 Mazda 3s (4 door)
hey everyone havent been here in months, been busy busy busy!!!!!!!!!

SO, I WENT TO BUY NEW BULBS, WHITE LIGHTS, FOR MY MAZDA 3, AND THE ONLY HAD THE HEADLIGHTS, NO FOG OR HIGH BEAMS.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A GOOD BRAND, AND WHERE TO FIND THEM SO THEY ALL MATCH!?!?

SALLY!

italgal02 said:
hey everyone havent been here in months, been busy busy busy!!!!!!!!!

SO, I WENT TO BUY NEW BULBS, WHITE LIGHTS, FOR MY MAZDA 3, AND THE ONLY HAD THE HEADLIGHTS, NO FOG OR HIGH BEAMS.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A GOOD BRAND, AND WHERE TO FIND THEM SO THEY ALL MATCH!?!?

SALLY!

try the sylvania silverstars, i think their nice lights.

Don't waste money of sylvania silverstar. They're crap. I went through 3 sets in less than a yr on my miata. The other so called "xenon" blue tint lights are garbage too. It will put you on a disadvantage side in foul weather. If you have a bit of extra cash to spend, i would do a HID conversion, if not Sylvania extra vision is pretty good from my experiences. It's not that white, but it's got nice "useful" light outputs.

Ive looked everywhere,,,, i can not find a place that sells all the lights... I dont want to just buy the headlights, cus then my fog lights wont match....

is there anywhere online that sells them?

I know that on a 5 door you can change them because I have seen lots of people that have. I went with Luminics a while back and they were crap. Each bulb had a bulge in it in the same exact spots. I then bought Hoen Xenonmatch bulbs and I like them. I think they are a little brighter than the silverstars. If you want to check it out go to Hoen They have the H7, 9005, and H11 bulbs.

tphskab said:
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the fog light bulbs cannot be replaced.

I thought that too, but i just got under my car and took out the bulb no problem. I know the side turn signals are all one unit, but the fog lights arent.

I agree with the Lumenics being crap. I had the titanium whites...output was less than stock. Check out xenonexpert.com and look at the xenonmatch bulbs...supposed to be real nice.

Xtec 6000k low beams.
Nokya Yellow fogs.
stock high beams.

my suggestion, go to philips.com and check their lamps
they are the best !! try to go for ultra blue for fog lamps !! u can go to the site and check all the types they have !! you will love them !

ok, im sure im gonna get a "search is your friend" remark from at least one mdoerator, but how do you change the headlights?!?!

Back