AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

called split sec up, ended it i was in the default mode which wasn't isn't vac/pres and signal cal, like fudgie said. good call fudge.

i got my car running good now, 11.2-12.2 all the way up to 5.5k where it drops to 10 the rest of the way. i want to keep it rich up top just to be safe.

car pulls amazing now at 1 bar. it used to feel faster at 10psi b/c i was running much better afr but now 14-15psi runing 11-12 the car pulls like theres no tomorrow all the way up to redline. feels like i gain 20whp.

thanks for the help all, i'll be posting the new map tomorrow once i get back to philly on my computer.

Nice enjoy (thumb)
kicker22705 said:
called split sec up, ended it i was in the default mode which wasn't isn't vac/pres and signal cal, like fudgie said. good call fudge.

i got my car running good now, 11.2-12.2 all the way up to 5.5k where it drops to 10 the rest of the way. i want to keep it rich up top just to be safe.

car pulls amazing now at 1 bar. it used to feel faster at 10psi b/c i was running much better afr but now 14-15psi runing 11-12 the car pulls like theres no tomorrow all the way up to redline. feels like i gain 20whp.

thanks for the help all, i'll be posting the new map tomorrow once i get back to philly on my computer.

Can't wait to install mine in april... still 3.5 months to go(deadhorse
kicker22705 said:

Blue_Speed said:
I'm wondering if any1 could tell me if adding a MIL eliminator will affect the ecu, because i know there is one wire that plugs into the stock o2 sensor.

Also kicker22705, do you know if there is a way we can datalog our wideband to the afc recordings. i see that me and you have the same wbo2 and it makes it a little complicated cause you cant datalog the afc and wbo2. i emailed dsm and AirFlowTech to see if there is anything i can do but havent received any replies yet.

i know you need an innovate LM3 to covert the RPM voltage signal into a volt range the LC1 can read to display on the Innovate software but i haven't looked into what it would take to view the AFR on the R4 yet.

well heres the fuel map i'm using for 14-15psi.

i run 11.2-12.2 a/f from 3k to 5.5k then it drops to 10.0 from 5.5 up until 6k.

car feels great.

Last edited:
Updated the first post to include your map.
-Thanks
kicker22705 said:
well heres the fuel map i'm using for 14-15psi.

i run 11.2-12.2 a/f from 3k to 5.5k then it drops to 10.0 from 5.5 up until 6k.

car feels great.

Blue_Speed said:
I'm wondering if any1 could tell me if adding a MIL eliminator will affect the ecu, because i know there is one wire that plugs into the stock o2 sensor.

bump for great question and also subbin'

Blue_Speed said:
The MIL eliminator goes on the second o2 sensor which is used by the ecu for emmissions purposes only so it doesn't really affect anything other than not getting a check engine light.

sickspeed94 said:
Originally Posted by Blue_Speed I'm wondering if any1 could tell me if adding a MIL eliminator will affect the ecu, because i know there is one wire that plugs into the stock o2 sensor.
bump for great question and also subbin'

Blue Speed, Your MIL elim. is on the Bank 2 (post cat) O2 sensor right? If it isn't then I would be amazed at how you drove without ruining your motor.

Your MIL elim. will not have any effect because the AFC is connected to the the Bank 1 O2 which is by the turbo. Besides, all a MIL elim. is is a resistor that reduces the emissions signal going back to the ECU. As long as it is there, your ECU will continue to beleive that you are a tree hugger.

lcruz64 said:
The MIL eliminator goes on the second o2 sensor which is used by the ecu for emmissions purposes only so it doesn't really affect anything other than not getting a check engine light.

DAMN IT ICRUZ! I had you beat! Then the baby started crying and I had to go make forumla:(

kicker22705 said:

How easy is it to replace those injectors? I found them to be relatively inexpensive. And as long as we keep the AFR down around 11's, the stock internals should be fine.

its a simple swap. 4 bolts to unhook the fuel rail, then unclip the harnesses for the injectors, and swap them. simple as that, it'll take you 20 minutes max.

genius said:
How easy is it to replace those injectors? I found them to be relatively inexpensive. And as long as we keep the AFR down around 11's, the stock internals should be fine.
I went ahead and got a perrin fuel rail might get a better pump later on but if you're not going to upgrade the turbo then you won't need all that unless you like the looks of the rail.

lcruz64 said:
New map added.

It's an update to mine? The reason I ask is because he/shhe is using a very similiar setup but it didn't mention the MAF being relocated.

If it is, may I ask what they did different?

Back