AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

byohndspeed said:
anyone running this with the maf relocated?
Yeah, I run damn rich at WOT too. I haven't tuned it sepcifically for my car yet. Will do soon. I'm wondering if something else is up with my car because others have said that relocated MAF leaned them out some.

without a wideband reading to see if you are leaning out, I would keep the sensor where it is running the afc. Thats why I put mine back and removed the BOV/ Now she purrs and i dont have to worry about zoom zoom boom. If you get a WB reading and things are ok then you are fine, I just dont like to gamble with a potential paperweight.

I ran all 3 maps in my car today to get some wb readings. My mods are smic, 2.5 s-pipe back, stock boost (7-7.5 psi). They all shared the same highs and lows. A little lean going into boost, fat in the midrange (2400-4000 rpm) leaning out between 4-4500 and then back to a richer mixture up until she coughs. W/ the stock supermap in 3rd gear wfo it ran in the 10.5-10.8 until 4k, 4-4.5k: 12.2-12.6 and then back down to 10.2-10.5 until redline. W/ the fmic maps: 9-9.2 until 4k, 10-10.2 until 4500 and then back into the 9's until redline. Jeffs winter map was as expected, a little more rich. So for me, the stock supermap is a better baseline (obviously). The temp here was about 25 degrees f when I took these readings. Figured I'd post them for the hell of it. When I get done modifying my map I'll post it up.

It looks like you need to customize your map a little.
Fudgie said:
I ran all 3 maps in my car today to get some wb readings. My mods are smic, 2.5 s-pipe back, stock boost (7-7.5 psi). They all shared the same highs and lows. A little lean going into boost, fat in the midrange (2400-4000 rpm) leaning out between 4-4500 and then back to a richer mixture up until she coughs. W/ the stock supermap in 3rd gear wfo it ran in the 10.5-10.8 until 4k, 4-4.5k: 12.2-12.6 and then back down to 10.2-10.5 until redline. W/ the fmic maps: 9-9.2 until 4k, 10-10.2 until 4500 and then back into the 9's until redline. Jeffs winter map was as expected, a little more rich. So for me, the stock supermap is a better baseline (obviously). The temp here was about 25 degrees f when I took these readings. Figured I'd post them for the hell of it. When I get done modifying my map I'll post it up.

yes sir! Will post when done. Suppose to get snow tonight. We'll see how the roads are tomorrow. I hate it when mother nature s**** on my dyno!

i have a 440cc @ 14psi map i would like to share but, its running crappy afr.

its running 9.5 then 10afr towards redline.

i tried roadtuning it last nite to get better afr so i can share a better map but it seems no matter how much fuel i pull it keeps running 9.5-10afr. i'm shooting for 11s dropping to 10 towards redline.

i'm gonna give it a try again tonite and tomorrow night, and if it still doesn't work i'll post what i have now.

if anyone has any suggestions please chime in.

Have you check all of your sensors? How are you tunning and what are the steps you take after you make your changes on the software?
You could also save your map on the computer to have a backup and then try to load one from the attachments on the first post.
kicker22705 said:
i have a 440cc @ 14psi map i would like to share but, its running crappy afr.

its running 9.5 then 10afr towards redline.

i tried roadtuning it last nite to get better afr so i can share a better map but it seems no matter how much fuel i pull it keeps running 9.5-10afr. i'm shooting for 11s dropping to 10 towards redline.

i'm gonna give it a try again tonite and tomorrow night, and if it still doesn't work i'll post what i have now.

if anyone has any suggestions please chime in.

im using my wb to roadtune it.

the exact procedure we follow is

1. Edit Fuel Map
2. Key turned to ignition on (motor turned off)
3. Write edited map to ECU
4. Once Writing to ECU is completed, we turn on the car and go for a drive.

i pulled fuel from 8.8 to 8.6, 8.2, 7.8, down to 7.2 w/ no changes to the afr @ 14-15psi.

kicker22705 said:
im using my wb to roadtune it.

the exact procedure we follow is

1. Edit Fuel Map
2. Key turned to ignition on (motor turned off)
3. Write edited map to ECU
4. Once Writing to ECU is completed, we turn on the car and go for a drive.

i pulled fuel from 8.8 to 8.6, 8.2, 7.8, down to 7.2 w/ no changes to the afr @ 14-15psi.
That is the way I would do it too. Have you tried to reset the ecu? I don't think you have to do it everytime you change your tune but since is not working you might want to try.
BTW: I think 7.8 will be lean richen it up a bit before reseting the ecu.

Last edited:
make sure in the settings that you are running the signal calibrator and it is set on vacuum/ pressure. Mine seems to default to guage pressure and ultimately makes changes to the vacuum side of things. I just finished my custom map for the most part. 11.5-12.2 afr. I started modifying the stock supermap and finally gave up. Set all values to 10 and started from square one. It took me 4 highway runs to get my map where I want it. Nice smooth line through the powerband right up to the limiter. Goodluck

I'm wondering if any1 could tell me if adding a MIL eliminator will affect the ecu, because i know there is one wire that plugs into the stock o2 sensor.

Also kicker22705, do you know if there is a way we can datalog our wideband to the afc recordings. i see that me and you have the same wbo2 and it makes it a little complicated cause you cant datalog the afc and wbo2. i emailed dsm and AirFlowTech to see if there is anything i can do but havent received any replies yet.

You can't datalog with the version of the afc we all have.
Blue_Speed said:
I'm wondering if any1 could tell me if adding a MIL eliminator will affect the ecu, because i know there is one wire that plugs into the stock o2 sensor.

Also kicker22705, do you know if there is a way we can datalog our wideband to the afc recordings. i see that me and you have the same wbo2 and it makes it a little complicated cause you cant datalog the afc and wbo2. i emailed dsm and AirFlowTech to see if there is anything i can do but havent received any replies yet.

Back