Borla Cat Back Exhaust System 01-03 Mazda Protege

mspeededition

:
black mica speed
Purchased from Gripmotorsports.com

Includes all pieces great condition

BORLA Cat-Back exhausts feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium Aircraft-Quality T-304 Stainless Steel, an alloy superior to T-400 series knockoffs, to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
$350.00

Please contact me with questions you have about this system. Thank you.
DANIEL_RHYNE@YAHOO.COM

Do you take paypal?
mspeededition said:
Purchased from Gripmotorsports.com

Includes all pieces great condition

BORLA Cat-Back exhausts feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium Aircraft-Quality T-304 Stainless Steel, an alloy superior to T-400 series knockoffs, to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
$350.00

Please contact me with questions you have about this system. Thank you.
DANIEL_RHYNE@YAHOO.COM

because it's a borla exhaust you don't need to follow any of the forum rules...no problem!

mspeededition said:
I have a paypal account, I would pefer a money order because of all the fees with paypal.
ALL the fees? its 3%. get over it. i swear. i spend way too much money over the net to send it to someone who wont use paypal b/c of the fees. id rather throw an extra 3% on top of your price and paypal it anyways. but im in no need. my greddy exhaust is a beautiful thing.

mspeededition said:
I have a paypal account, I would pefer a money order because of all the fees with paypal.

again, as long as it's a borla exhaust the forum rules need not apply!(deadhorse

(poke) it's a borla set up...no need to foloow the for sale rules that all other members ned to follow....!(glare)

Back