Any deals on 2005 Mazda3 hatch??

Glhboy

There are a few dealers here that have a lot of 05 3's left. No rebates on these cars I guess...I'm looking at a couple that list at about $19,455. Could one be had for under $18,000??

You should be able to get a couple grand off the car. Don't take any BS from the dealer. I would say shoot for $2k off but not to accept anything less than $1500 off msrp. If they won't do it, leave your name and number and tell them if they want to sell you a car to give you a call. The dealer wilnot recieve anymore '06s until they sell all of their '05's.

be an ass with them. they may act like they dont want to sell it for less than msrp, but they need to get rid of old stock. dont take any bs from them.

go to a zoomzoom live event, get a $500 off coupon, other than that, there's zero rebates now

i got lucky and used that plus a katrina relief rebate for a grand total of 1250 off

I'm going tonight hopefully, depending on weather and the wife. This dealer has 6 2005's left! I will see what we can do.

well, worked out the details tonight. If everything goes ok with financing, which it should since we are both over 725 scores, we'll have it on Friday. It will be a Rally White and the windows are already tinted.

If it can help, at the beginning of November I got my 2006 Hatchback S Touring Manual for $17,100 (about $50 above invoice, including destination charge). No coupon, no rebate, just negotiation with the dealer.

For a 2005 model I would aim at not less than $1,000 BELOW invoice. Forget the MSRP, don't negotiate down from that price. Otherwise, why get the older model year?

Mazda3Rookie said:
If it can help, at the beginning of November I got my 2006 Hatchback S Touring Manual for $17,100 (about $50 above invoice, including destination charge). No coupon, no rebate, just negotiation with the dealer.

For a 2005 model I would aim at not less than $1,000 BELOW invoice. Forget the MSRP, don't negotiate down from that price. Otherwise, why get the older model year?
Most dealers won't lose the money on that car.... The program's not quite that aggressive, but there is some $ to save on the '05 models. Mazda sorta left the '05s out to dry. Depending on the equipment you want, you can actually get the '06 for less if you play your cards right. Just ask Keleko...

Back